Chapter 22(I love you)

(Sasha's POV)

"Morning." I said when I saw Bayley in the kitchen.

I frowned when she blocked my path.

"Won't I get a kiss?" She pouted making me laugh.

I tip toed and kissed her lips putting my hands on her shoulders. She gently splays her fingers over my stomach.

"So do you maybe wanna have a date tomorrow?" She asked.

"We can..." I said shrugging and kissing her lips a few more times.

"Cool... sorry I had to delay our date." Bayley said caressing my stomach.

"Don't worry." I said kissing her lips. Our kiss soon turned into a make out session. But just as Bayley was getting into it I pulled away.

"What should I wear? Where are we even going?" I asked.

"Anywhere you want." She said smiling.

"Upstairs, in my room, on my bed." I said smirking caressing her shoulders making her groan.

"Sash you killing me here..." Bayley said putting some distance between us.

"You asked yourself..." I chuckled.

"Can we have a classic first date?" I asked.

"Don't you want something special?" Bayley asked.

"Bay it's still freaking cold and I'm pregnant. All I want is to just be with you so anything is good with me." I said shrugging.

"Maybe..." Bayley said.

_____________________________________________

(Later that day)
(Bayley's POV)

I smoked about three cigarettes while going to the Banks-Lynch household. However I quickly put my last one out as I reached their house. I stuffed the pack of cigarettes and the lighter in the pocket of my leather jacket before entering the household.

I almost laughed seeing them all together watching a movie. Hunter and Stephanie were sitting on the love seat all curled up into each other while Sasha sat on the long couch. I quickly greeted the group and went to sit with Sasha.

I bented and kissed her cheek and put my arm around her. A small smile spread across her lips as she leaned into me.

She began to sniff me and wrinkle her nose.

"Where have you been?" She asked.

"With Finn and Jimmy." I whispered nuzzling my face into her neck.

However it wasn't long when she pushed herself from the couch and motioned me to go upstairs. I followed her.

As I closed the doors to her room I gently wrapped my fingers around her wrist tugging her closer.

I brought my hand to her neck and tugged her face closer to mine. I hungrily kissed her lips surprising her. I released her wrist and brought my hand to her ass.

We weren't even a minute in when she pulled away.

"You have this faint taste of an ash tray." Sasha said.

"Do I?" I asked playing dumb.

Sasha nodded, "You don't smoke, do you?"

"Ah..."

"Bayley I hate it when people smoke! Please tell me you don't smoke?" Sasha pleading.

I bit my lip as I stared into Sasha's sad and pleading eyes.