Chapter 18(A date it is then)

(Bayley's POV)

Lucky, they said. They said I was lucky that I only had a bruised bone, that I didn't tear a ligament. But with all the pain I'm feeling right now I don't consider myself lucky. I am in the nurses office waiting for Becky to drive me home, since my aunt isn't answering her phone.

After the paramedics arrived they checked out my knee and concluded that I didn't need to go to the hospital for it. It just needed a few days rest, thorough icing and no weight on it. I was brought to the nurse's office while Becky took my bike home, then came back to the school so she could take me home in her car.

But I knew that would be a while, Becky has no clue how to use my bike.

I let out a sigh as I reclined my head back, I had to admit the nurse's bed was actually kind of comfortable. As I was lost in thought from the corner of my eye I saw the door open and blue hair sticking out.

"Tiger." I hear Sasha say.

She shyly walked in closing the door then going on small steps towards me.

"How do you feel?" She asked cutely biting her lower lip.

"Like a car run over my leg, but other than that I love how people are jumping around me, giving me ice, that's nice." I gave her a cheeky grin making her chuckle and shook her head.

She sat down next to me picking my hand up. She brought it to her lap and started to play with my fingers. Sasha quickly leaned and pecked my cheek. I looked at her confused but a smile on my face none the less.

"What's that for?" I asked seeing how her face flushed softly red.

"To make your day." She joked poking my cheek.

Confusing me even more, damn it I really need to read more about pregnancy.

"That totally did but I demand a cuddles then too." I said making her chuckle.

"Then scoot over." She said catching me off guard. I hissed when I moved my leg a little.

I made space for her. She lay down next to me putting her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her, like always splaying my fingers over her stomach. She interweaves our fingers together while I nuzzled my nose into her hair, smelling her shampoo. I've missed this.

"Sing me something." I said. I always loved her voice.

"And that's my cue to leave." She said, trying to push herself from me.

I only held her stronger, not wanting to let her go.

"Well it was worth a try." I said as I caressed the side of her stomach with my other hand.

"Why don't you sing something to me instead?" Sasha asked snuggling closer to me.

"Do you want me to sing you some Celine Dion song?" I asked and didn't even wait for her to say no before I started at the top of my lungs.

"I can read your mind and I know your stories-" Sasha put her hand on my mouth cutting me.

"Why are you doing this to me?" She said looking around embarrassed although there was only us.

'Because I love you' was at the end of my tongue but I didn't want to burn my chance because she would think that I'm only joking.

"I want to get in your pants." I joked, earning a pinch on my hand.

"Charmer...just charmer." I know that she's rolling her eyes right now.

"Love doesn't ask why
It speaks from the heart
And never explains
Don't you know that
Love doesn't think twice
It can come all at once
Or whisper from a distance