Chapter 5(Bayley this is Sonya.)

(Sasha's POV)

I can't believe it's already the last day of the summer.

And that's not the only thing. Becky and Bayley are coming back. I've missed them so much.

I am proud of how I was able to change myself this summer. I'm no longer that nerdy and loser Sasha. Sonya was certainly my savior this summer.

Not only did she help me with my physical changes but she's also a great friend and it's good to have someone besides that Bayley and Becky. I mean don't get me wrong I love them but they can really be a pain in my ass sometimes.

I can talk about so many things with Sonya that I can't even with Becky.

"Mercedes, contribute something please." Sonya huffed digging through my clothes.

I sat down next to her on the floor. "I don't know. I want people to see me but I don't want to show too much." I pouted.

"Then you're wearing safe."

______________________________________________

(Becky's POV)

She pulled me by my waist bringing me flush against her.

A dark blush creeped on my face. I put my hands on her shoulders then softly traced my hands up her neck 'till I was cupping her cheek.

We were at the airport, Charlotte and Carmella had volunteered to send us off.

"Thank you for this summer." I said tilting my head to the side as I slowly but surely leaned towards her face.

"I'm glad you came here. I had a great time." She breathed out.

This was the most beautiful summer I've ever had in my life. It not only gave me questions but also answers to who I am and who I really want.

"Call me sometime." I murmured near her lips.

"Of course I will, there's no other way Becks." She eventually kissed my lips slowly.

But I wanted more so I quickened our pace. Our tongues were fighting for dominance.

I finally gave up, letting her tongue in and giving her full permission to explore my mouth.

"Ahem.." I heard someone cough but I ignored it, wanting this to last longer.

"AHEM." This one was louder. We slowly broke apart, breathing hardly. Charlotte's eyes are shining like I've never seen them before.

"What?" I asked annoyed, shooting daggers to Bayley's direction. She's really been on my nerves lately. Always interrupting at the worst time.

"We have to go." Bayley said with a big ol' grin on her face.

I know that when we're seated she will tease me.

"Give me a few more minutes." I shoo her away wanting to spend more time with Charlotte.

_____________________________________________

(Sasha's POV)
(Next day)

I walked into the auditorium with a new energy around me.

This is the first time I have ever walked confidently through this door. I got a lot of stares, but I simply sat down in the middle row.

"Hey can I sit next to you?" an attractive boy asked me.

"Umm.. Yeah." I said feeling weird. Who even asks this?

"I'm Seth Rollins. Seth I am.. And I don't like cheese and ham. Also I'm new here." He said when he sat down and offered me his hand to shake.