Chapter 29(You and Charlotte again?)

(Sasha's POV)

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling horny and hungry. I poked Bayley's shoulder a few times. She stirred slightly but refused to open her eyes.

"Baby." I whispered.

"Mhmmm... Babe?" Bayley groaned as I straddled her stomach and my hands immediately found her chest. She hummed as I kept massaging her breasts.

"You love me right?" I asked innocently trailing my fingers up to her shoulders then slowly dug the heel of my hands into her muscles rubbing it gently. I squirmed trying to make myself comfortable and my clit rubbed against her naked stomach immediately frustrating me even more as the little fraction did nothing more than to turn me wetter.

I pinched her skin as she ignored me.

"What do you want from me?" She slurred yawning putting her arm on her eyes other creasing my tight. Her fingers danced their way up my skin and her fingers touched my hip making my nerves tingle.

"There's some things..." I said and giggled squirming to the side when she slipped her hand under my (hers) T-shirt tickling my side.

"First..." I started and slapped her firm abs when she groaned muttering 'let me sleep' under her nose. "First I wake you up cause I'm kind of hungry and I'm really craving for some bacon..." I pulled away her arm from her face. "And let's don't forget pickles. I bounced on her stomach excited.

"Just go to the kitchen." She grunted.

"That's the problem we don't have anything anymore, how could you forget that? You ate everything." I breath out annoyed.

"So what do you want me to do?" She asked making me sigh.

"Go buy some." I said irritating tapping her collarbone.

She lifted her head and reached her phone with her hand. "At four A.M. For some stupid bacon and pickles." She huffed.

I grinned at her and got off of her and wrapped myself in blankets. Bayley rolled off the bed picking her clothes and quickly dressing up. I couldn't help myself just drool seeing her perfect figure.

"I'm not doing this for you." She said and I raised my eyebrows. "I'm doing this for my princess Aaliyah."

"I love you." I said when she walked out groaning out something like 'I love you too.'

_____________________________________________

"Sasha." Bayley whispered tracing her fingers across my face. Now it was me who refused to open my eyes. The bed is so warm.

"Sash." She said louder fully waking me up.

"Mhmm? I groaned yawning and rubbing my eyes.

"I brought you some food." She said loudly.

"Everybody's still sleeping." I scolded her.

"I don't care." She said. Well I don't want to wake Becky or my parents up so I glared at her.

"Whoa.... What the hell do you have here?" I asked as she walked towards my bed with a bag in her hands.

"Bacon.... Bacon.... Fruits.... Jar of the pickles.... And I forgot what more." She smiled cheerily to me, making my heart beat faster in my chest and butterflies flow in my belly.

"We really should stop eating this much." I said creasing my stomach.

"Nah, I still got money, I'm going to fatten you up." Bayley said crawling next to me. She laid a few kisses on my stomach over the blanket making me chuckle at how cute she is.