Chapter 13(Our Perfect Kiss)

(Sasha's POV)

"Bayley get out!" My dad yelled at us. She took a moment to look at him then turned her head to me, catching my eyes. I squeezed her hand nodding slightly. She looked like she's debating but I squeezed her hand quickly and she leaned to my face.

"If you need something text me, okay?" She said and I nodded my head again. She quickly stood up and walked past my parents. My dad's glare followed her to the door. We stayed silent until Becky's croaked voice filled the room.

"What's with all the shouting?" She asked, plopping down next to me yawning. My dad glared at me before shaking his head and walking away while my step mom looked like she wanted to say something. Becky enveloped me in her arms and I feel like crying but no tears are coming out.

"I'm sorry.." I said exhausted. Mom walked closer to us and sat down next to me.

"Honey we're not mad. I always thought that we were going to be grandparents after you finished school and college then you'd settle down. But let's look at the bright side, I can finally brag not only my daughters but also about my granddaughter or grandson. Tomorrow we will schedule an appointment with doc, okay?" I put my head on my mom's chest snuggling closer to her, nodding my head, while she traced her finger through my hair.

"How about you go to your room and I'm going to make you tea, how's that sound?" I nodded into my mom's chest. Becky finally released me and I got up. I walked up the stairs to my room.

"What are you doing here?" I asked surprised to see Bayley in my room and splayed on my bed.

"I was halfway home but that nagging feeling in my chest told me I should be with you." She said. I slipped in my bed and lay on my side next to her. She wrapped her arm around my waist rubbing my back. Her face was so close that our breath mixed together.

"Hey honey." My mom said behind the door knocking a few times.

"Shit." Bayley said with wide eyes releasing me and climbing off the bed.

"Just go under the bed." I said making her scowl.

"Now is not a time to argue." I rolled my eyes when she huffed but rolled under my bed.

"Come in.." I said.

"Can you roll out from under the bed." My mom opened the door and walked in with one cup in her hand.

"Fuck." We heard Bayley squeak out before pulling her head out under my bed while her other half still hid.

"Get up." My mom said softly shutting the doors. Bayley quickly obliged crawling out and standing up.

"How did you know?" Bayley asked, awkwardly scratching her neck.

"Mom knows everything." My mom smiled softly.

"You two are not so quiet together."

"Oh...I-I-I should go." Bayley said pointing her thumb to the window.

"Stay." Mom rolled her eyes with a small smile playing on her lips. She gave me the cup and winked to Bayley before going out.

"Well I'm glad not everybody hates me." Bayley shut the curtains and crawled to me. I put the cup on the nightstand and snuggled closer to her draping my leg over her stomach.

"Mhmm... I could get used to that." She muttered while rubbing my leg. I hummed squeezing her firmly then relaxing my muscles.

"I should probably go before Hunter sees me."

"Stay."

"Sash..."

"I need you." She looked straight to my eyes.