Chapter 21(Put your pants on please.)

Start from the beginning

"Don't you want to make me scream your name?" I breathed out in her ear.

"Sasha..." Bayley moaned my name. "You're like a fucking devil on my left shoulder."

"A horny devil. I want you on top of me, filling my inside." I whispered sucking her earlobe.

She groaned pulling away.

"Babe, all I'm asking for is to take you on one fucking date." Bayley said not meeting my eyes and breathing harder.

"But that doesn't mean we can't have some fun." I smirked.

"Oh god stop looking at me like that! One date, that's it, one fucking date. After that I'm all yours." Bayley said in one breath.

"Don't come in if I scream your name upstairs." I said walking and making her groan.

I yawned walking to my room. I will make her harder to resist.

___________________________________________

"Hello Mrs. Banks.... Sir." Bayley muttered walking to us while my parents and I were in the kitchen.

"Bayley stop calling us that! You're making me old." My mom furrowed her eyebrows.

"Oh Stephanie you're not old if I wasn't with Sasha I would be all over you." Bayley gave my mom a flirtatious smile.

"Husband is in the same room." My dad said scowling before muttering. "And so is your pregnant girlfriend."

"So Bayley long time no see, why would you sleep on the couch?" Mom said preparing breakfast.

"Yeah, umm....about me being here." Bayley said ignoring the couch part. She nervously scratched her neck putting her hand behind me on my chair supporting herself.

"Wait! You two want to live together?" Mom asked.

"But you two are still in school, you can't live together." My dad said.

"Honey, they're having a baby it's about time they live together." My mom said drinking her coffee.

"Who's going to live together?" Becky appeared in the kitchen and pushing herself up and sitting down on the counter.

"Your sister wants to live with Bayley, they're just too young for that." Dad said.

I looked at Bayley, who let out a deep sigh.

"You just have to let them go." Mom said smiling towards us, "What's the worse that could happen? Sashy is already pregnant, Hunter."

"Mom!" I exclaimed.

"We're not going to live together." Bayley interrupted.

"So you're saying you don't want to live with my daughter?" Mom asked glaring at Bayley.

"Whoa, I never said that." Bayley said scrunching her eyebrows.

"You just said that you two are not going to live together." Mom crossed her arms over her chest.

"Not now. First we need to plan everything before jumping into living together." Bayley said.

"Bu-" Mom started to say but I cut her.

"Mom, c'mon let her talk okay?" I asked.

"So if you two aren't going to live together, what do you want?" My dad asked.

"Why the hell would you think we're going to live together?" I groaned when I heard Bayley asked.

"Can we talk later about living together?" I asked.