Even Further

Talking"

'Thinking'

[Notifications]

Game Text

Active narration or describing an action.

-----------------------------------

Chapter 22

Back home, Morgan and Lucina shared a room together and lied down in their own respective beds. Morgan had her face buried in her pillow and Lucina's eyes were staring up at the ceiling of the room. Their headaches hadn't lasted longer than a few minutes so they decided to just stay up and question what they learned about the modern world.

Lucina : "I can't believe how different our two worlds are, although we have beings with immense magical powers, humanity had evolved far enough to wield weapons capable of destroying cities in an instant"

Morgan : "Not to mention space travel, makes me feel small for some reason"

Silence fills the room while both girls are just pondering on what to do next with this new found information. Since they were both alone, Morgan decided to ask a question that's been on her mind for some time.

 Morgan : "Lucina, do you like my dad?"

Lucina's cheeks instantly turn a deep shade of red as she diverts her eyes away from the curious little girl.

Lucina : "Wh-why would you j-just ask me that?! Besides, (Y/N) already has Robin...."

Knowing her feelings for the young gamer was wrong, Lucina had to keep her emotions to herself. Although Robin knew of Lucina and Asia's feelings for (Y/N), she didn't seem to have problem with it. The idea of a harem didn't really sit well with the tactician, but knowing how kind and caring her husband is as well as his immense power, it was a given all kinds of girls would swoon over him.

~Dungeon~

A large wave of fire came rushing towards you and your undead servants. Pulling up your hands to cast a fire resistance barrier, a light crimson colored glass appears and tanks the breath of fire. Noticing its flames did nothing, Sinh closed his mouth and stopped his flames. Immediately dropping the barrier to charge the dragon, all the undead rush forwards and surround the white scaled beast. Teleporting above the dragon's body, you equip Twilight and drive it straight into its upper and lower jaw.

From the force of the drop, Sinh's head came crashing to the floor. With the dragon's head down and Twilight through its jaws, you thrust the blade further down, effectively planting the beast's head.

(Y/N) : "NOW!"

This loud order pushed your servants forwards and they struck, slashed and impaled the dragon from all sides with viscous accuracy.

~Apartment~

Mark, who had also been awake, left his bedroom and went towards the living room to find it empty. He searched every room and couldn't find a trace of where his father went to.

Mark : 'I wonder where Dad is, even though he also has school tomorrow shouldn't he be sleeping right now?'

With a small smile on his face, he heads over to the window and looks at the bright and beautiful city in the distance.

Mark : 'I bet dad is trying to relax after the fight, I'd probably feel the same if I fought someone that strong'

~Dungeon~

Seeing the sliver of health the dragon had, you raise both your fist up and sledgehammer the dragon's head further into the ground. You literally heard its skull crack as you made impact. The scaled beast's body became motionless as the victory notification came up.