Good To Be Back

"Talking"

'Thinking'

[Notifications]

Game Text

Active narration or describing an action.

A/N : For you Mortal Kombat fans the video above are lines from MKX that make me laugh.

-----------------------------------

Chapter 19

As the final rounds of the Mortal Kombat tournament came, (Y/N), Koneko and Kralkatorrik watched as Liu Kang beat Scorpion. After that match was done, Liu Kang had to face Goro and was teleported away. While the combatants waited for the end results, Kralkatorrik stalked Quan Chi and waited for a moment to kidnap him. Once he found an opening, the dragon used stealth and grabbed the sorcerer by the throat and slammed him against the temple walls.

Kralkatorrik : "Tell me how to bring (Y/N) back into his body! I don't like being human and I'm tired of fixing my hair!"

Quan Chi : "The spell is irreversible, you can't-"

Kralkatorrik slams him against the wall again.

Kralkatorrik : "Bullshit! I know you can do it! Now tell me how or else!"

Quan Chi smirks at the dragon host.

Quan Chi : "Or else what?"

Kralkatorrik gives his own smirks and tosses the sorcerer to the ground. He stomps on his head with his foot and beats the pale skinned male senseless. After giving him a nasty beating, the dragon went towards his legs and spread them open. Quan Chi's eyes widen at this and begs the dragon not to do what he's thinking, but Kralkatorrik gives him a smile and drives his foot down on his nuts repeatedly.

 Quan Chi's eyes widen at this and begs the dragon not to do what he's thinking, but Kralkatorrik gives him a smile and drives his foot down on his nuts repeatedly

~Somewhere Else~

While the dragon did his thing, you were seen training Koneko in martial arts. Since you had Ermac's body you had knowledge about various fighting styles from the Edenian's souls inside his body. Suddenly you received a shiver down your spine, and Koneko noticed this.

Koneko : "What's wrong?"

(Y/N) : "I feel as though I just did something terrible"

~Back With Kralkatorrik~

As Quan Chi let out a high pitched squeal, he held his shattered testicles and remained on the ground before the dragon picked him up by the throat again.

Kralkatorrik : "I can do this all day, I'm increasing my endurance by doing this! Now talk!"

As he picks up the sorcerer, something falls to the floor with a loud metal ring. The dragon looks down and sees this just below Quan Chi.