Army Duties

"Talking"

'Thinking'

[Game Window/Screen]

Game Text

Active narration or describing an action.

-----------------------------------

Chapter 8

Asia : "So we're going to another world to train?"

(Y/N) : "Yes, tell me have you ever read The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe?"

Asia nods.

(Y/N) : "Well its gonna be like that, I'll explain the concept of this world as we get there but for now we pack things that'll last us a couple of months"

Asia : "MONTHS?!"

(Y/N) : "Oh don't worry about time, when we enter that world and come back out only one second will pass"

Asia : "Wow that's amazing!"

(Y/N) : "I know right, now be cautious on what you bring, this world isn't a advanced as us so we need to be careful on what we introduce over there"

Asia : "You say that and yet I can see you packing your laptop"

(Y/N) : "Its an essential!"

Asia sighs and goes off to pack. You had to bring your laptop because you actually managed to transfer the shop from the desktop to the laptop. You were trying to install it on your phone as well but its much more difficult. You pack your laptop, charger, an electrical conductor to charge them using lightning spear and several other things that you didn't need but wanted to bring and since you had infinite inventory, carrying everything wasn't a problem. After an hour, Asia came back with a large suitcase.

Asia : "Alright, I'm ready!"

(Y/N) : "Good to see you excited, now let me take that"

You pick up her suitcase and plop it into your inventory surprising her.

(Y/N) : "I also know some spacial magic, it allows me to put items in a small space and pull them out when I want, like so"

You pull out her suitcase and her eyes sparkle like stars.

Asia : "That's amazing! Can you teach me how to do that?"

(Y/N) : "As of right now, you need proper control of your magic and if even the smallest thing goes wrong it could be very dangerous, once I see that you're ready I'll gladly teach you"

[Lie Successful!]

(Y/N) : 'I feel so bad for lying to her!'

Asia smiles brightly at you, adding to the weight of guilt.

(Y/N) : "Alright, now close your eyes and I'll open the gate"

She does what she's told while you grab the 3DS and appear in the world of Fire Emblem, only you weren't in the same place as you left, you were on top of a roof of a large building.

Asia : "Are we there yet? Can I open my eyes now?"

(Y/N) : "Yeah, I'm gonna take a look-"

BOOM!

The explosion just made you both tumble and Asia fell on her butt.

Asia : "Ow, what was that?"

(Y/N) : "I'll go check"

You head over to the edge of the roof and see several men covered in leather armor entering the building you were standing on. You look at the men hoping to spot someone of significance and then you found him.