Down A Tier

"Talking"

'Thinking'

[Notifications]

Game Text

Active narration or describing an action.

-----------------------------------

Chapter 13

Riser : "What is lowly human doing at Riser's engagement party?!"

Sirzechs : "I invited him"

A red haired male wearing black and gold shoulder guards with a cape appeared to Riser's right.

Rias : "Brother?"

Riser : "Lord Lucifer?"

Sirzechs : "Well you see Riser, after watching the game I was incredibly disappointed in how out matched you were, my sister may lack your experience on the battlefield but she managed to eliminate all of your pieces and she only lost when she was forced to forfeit, had you not used her pawn as a bargaining chip then I believe the game would've ended differently"

Riser : "But my Lord-"

Sirzechs : "That's why I've set up this little event, you there"

He looks at you with a smile as you used observe on him.

---------------------------

Sirzechs Gremory, Great Satan Lucifer

Level - 370

Class - Grand Magician

Status : Alive

Race : Pure Blooded Devil

Sacred Gear : None

HP - 402,450/402,450

MP - 508,990/508,990

STR - 435

END - 378

AGI - 392

INT - 501

WIS - 497

LCK - 352

Weakness : Powerful Holy Items

Strong Against : Unknown

-------------------------

(Y/N) : 'Holy shit! I really need to be careful around this one'

Sirzechs : "My sister has spoken quite highly of you and I for one would like to see what you're capable of"

Riser : "Are you asking for a fight between Riser and this low life?"

Sirzechs : "Why yes I am, besides seeing as we don't have a party like this every day I'm sure our guests would like to see a little spar between our mysterious individual and the third son of the Phenex clan"

Riser looks at you and smirks.

Riser : "Riser would like to take down this lowly human"

Sirzechs : "And you?"

You close your eyes to think.

(Y/N) : 'Let's see, if we go by stats I'm stronger and faster than him, but I don't know anything about his abilities other than fire and regeneration, I'll have to test him out first and think of something during combat, should I have to resort to using my balance breaker I'll drag him into a dungeon and kick his ass there'