Before The Showdown

"Talking"

'Thinking'

[Game Window/Screen]

Game Text

Active narration or describing an action.

A/N : Alright real quick, since I've seen the dragon is OP as fuck, I decided that instead of having multiple racial perks like the other races, dragons are only going to have 3 racial perks compared to every others having 10. Also to those that votes and said 'this one' or something vague like that, I won't count in the voting because you broke rule 1.

-----------------------------------

Chapter 11

(Y/N) : 'I have so many questions!'

Kralkatorrik : 'Stop complaining, you have the power to stop time, call upon storms, make yourself immortal for a couple of seconds and bending the will of dragons, I say you're a lucky one"

(Y/N) : "I guess this means I don't have to scour all over Skyrim for the shouts, but I still need the Daedric artifacts as well as the master spells of destruction, conjuration, illusion and alteration"

Kralkatorrik : "That reminds me, how do you plan to increase your alteration in the outside world? Just using detect life in Whiterun for a couple of hours should max it out"

(Y/N) : "That sounds like a pain, but I plan on using detect life in the middle of Tokyo, that place has hundreds of people walking around all the time, it'll probably take me a couple of seconds to max it out"

[INT and WIS has increased by 1!]

(Y/N) : "Nice~"

Kralkatorrik : "So what's next?"

(Y/N) : "For now I'd like to unlock the other two shouts of Unrelenting Force"

-------------------------

[Unrelenting Force]

Fus-Ro-Dah

-------------------------

(Y/N) : "Yes, now I have the unique power of yelling at people and sending them flying like a ragdoll!"

Kralkatorrik : 'When people ask if you're going to punch them, just say no, you're just gonna shout at them'

Kirin : "Master I got that mask!"

She presents the mask of Krosis as you use observe.

-------------------------

Krosis's Mask, Rank A Armor

Lockpicking, Archery and Alchemy are 20%.

-------------------------

(Y/N) : "That makes two, lets see what to do next...."

Realizing that you were near Winterhold and Windhelm, you decided to head to small hold and enter the inn where Nelacar, the one who turns Azura's star into the black one, was currently residing. After threatening to hurt him, he gave you the location of the star and you flew there using your wings with Kirin holding onto your body.

Once you arrived at Ilinalta's Deep, you land on the top where a cellar door was and entered. You saw the broken star resting before a skeleton and picked it up. You left the fort and returned to Winterhold to transform the star. Once Nelacar informed you that his master's soul was still inside the soul gem, you had to go in and kill him. You did and he brought your soul inside the broken star.