Chapter Seven

Unedited

Yawning, I closed my book and placed it on the counter in front of me. It's been about 2 hours since the gang left, well, besides me and Beast Boy.

He really must be sick then.

Getting up, I decided to bring him some Tofu and a glass of water from out the kitchen.

I stood at the front of Beasts Boys door with the tofu in one hand and levitating the water at my side. Lifting my hand, I gently knocked on the door. Silence.

"Um, Beast Boy, I brought you something to eat and some water. Im coming in now."

Punching in the code, the door opened in front of me to a dark room.

"Beast boy..?"

Turning the lights on, I made my way through the messy room and placed everything on the dresser. A big blob of what looked to be like a person was under a lime green blanket on the bed.

"Hey are you ok, do you want me to bring some medicine? Everyone else left so it's just me and you." Still no reply. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and walked over to the bed hovering over the blanket, slowly pulling it off. There laid a wide awake Beast Boy who looked to not have slept in days.

"Who the hell told you to turn on the light?"

____________

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Alright we're getting to the good stuff now!!