Chapter Five

Unedited

I sat down on my bed with the book opened, staring down at it.
Everything was ready, well I would be lying if I said that.

Almost everything.

Their was still that one ingredient left, 'A Drop of your own Sadness.'
The one thing that would be the most difficult for me.

I signed and closed the book in defeat. I'll have to think of another way to do this. I grabbed the rest of the ingredients, and decided to mix them up, so when I cry, it would be ready. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a spoon. Starfire was making something, and the rest of the team was nowhere to be found. Probably out somewhere since when their here they make so much noise regardless of where they were, you would know.

"Hello friend Raven, would you like to try some of my Cake? I've been reading recipes lately to learn cooking."

Walking over to the drawer where the spoons were, I said a small "Sure," and grabbed one.

"Really? Thank you Raven, it will be ready in a few minutes, it's still baking in the oven."

"Just call me when it's done Star," I said.

Oh, I probably need a bowl too.

Reaching for a cabinet, and opening it I grabbed a red plastic bowl, leaving back to my room afterwards.

Im proud of Starfire, after her time here with us she's been reading different books on earth's different ways and cultures. Her speech had improved a lot from the first time we met, and her cooking skills. She's actually been making stuff that we could digest for a change.

Punching in the code with my hand I went back into my room, and grabbed the ingredients and sat them on the dresser. Then getting the bowl and spoon, placing it right next to them. I used my magic to crunch them up more, making it easier to blend. Picking up my spoon, I slowly began to mix everything together, as it turned into a dark red-ish color.

"Raven, the cake is ready!"

I grabbed the bowl, to put in the fridge. I wonder what flavor cake she made this time. Last time is was a velvet one, with vanilla icing, and even for someone like me who doesn't eat sweets much, it made my tastebuds dance.

For the potion, ill just leave it be for a couple of days before I find out what to do.
___________

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️