Chapter Eleven

Unedited
________________

I leaned my back against the cabinets, watching as he ate his food. His eyebrows slowly furrowed up as he started to hack.
"F-fuck,-" he coughed out as he banged harshly against his still bare chest. He looked up at me before I rolled my eyes and went to get him a glass of water. 

"Here," I said handing him the glass. "Maybe if you learned to not eat like a slob you wouldn't be choking right now." He let out a small tch, loud enough for me to hear.

I walked back to my room and grabbed the book. This couldn't wait any longer, Robin and the rest of them would be back in a few hours and whatever THIS was had to be fixed. What was I supposed to do anyways. Who knows how long it would take to find this Ontion person, or how this happened in the first Damn place, but I know it had something to do with this book. It was a hunch, and usually my hunches aren't wrong.

"Beastboy," I called out to him. He let out a small growl from his throat. "Just call me Beast. I don't want to be called by some foul animal who doesn't have the decency to wash his smelly ass,"

He lifted up his arm, bringing his face to his armpit. In an instant he balled up his face in disgust.

"Shit, bathroom," he demanded.

"Wait, right now I need to discuss something with you. This book-"

He stood up.

"I'll fucking find it myself then," and stomped away.

_____________
Y'all a lot of stuff is happening in the world right now, please stay safe. I just wanted to leave a message on everything, if you know about the whole situation with George Floyd and how he was murdered. Please if you can donate or help out in any way, the videos I've seen were horrible. And probably more things are going on that the cameras cannot tape. People getting shot with rubber bullets, pepper sprayed, arrested for protesting, and so many other things. Please please, stay safe out there.