Chapter Four

Unedited

Warning ⚠️ very, very VERY mild language :)

I walked through the portal I opened. My nails were full of dirt, my face and clothes covered with mud. I held a plastic brown bag in my hand, full of Camo leaves. Who knew it would be difficult.

"Raven, where've you been?"

Shit.

I stopped, as I was putting my right foot down, and my portal slowly began to close behind me. Though planting my foot in time, so I wouldn't fall.

Robin was sitting on my bed, arms crossed. His mask was on, as always, but I could tell he wore a frown on his face.

"Robin. Is there something you need?" I walked over to my dresser and put the bag down. Then leaned my back onto the dresser, looking at him.

"Yes actually, it feels like you've been off lately. Everything ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Then why do you look like 'that'?" His hand raised and pointed at the mess of myself.

My eyes glance down to the floor. "I accidentally flew into a tree."

Robin signed.

He probably knew better than that, knowing how I wouldn't be as clumsy to do such a thing.

Robin stands up, and takes his mask off. His dark blue eyes beaming at me, as my eyesight lowered to the floor again, knowing I've been caught in a lie.

He sighs. "Fine then, but whatever 'you'-" he points at me, "-are up to. I want to know you can talk to me, alright?" I give him a small nod. "Thanks Robin."

"Yeah and try to stay out of trouble," My head raises and Robin flicks my forehead, I playfully pout and put my hands on my forehead.

He brings his mask back up to his face and puts it back on, and walks out the door.

I take a deep breath, and a whiff of stench comes in my nose, making me crinkle it and internally cringe.

First, a shower.

_____
Wow I literally haven't updated in a while, and next week I get report cards, it's already been like 9 weeks, really crazy. More to come :)

☁️☁️☁️☁️