Sixteen

Rose Brooks

"He's so cute" I cooed at my nephew.

It's been a week since Tasha had him and he's so adorable. He looks just like Seven dark and all which was adorable to me. Only if my brother could see his first born. It makes me sad all the time thinking about jr growing up with out Seven.

I know if he was here right now he would be going crazy over him. Seven was hard headed so I know he never told Tasha how he truly felt but he was in love with her. After he graduated he was planning on proposing to her. But now this just a thing in the past.

"I know right , he's so nice and chocolate " Tasha said fixing his bottles. I just smiled playing with him thinking of seven. His eyes was dark brown like seven eyes. Mine was green and brown, which was different from everybody I know in our family.

"Seven would have been so happy to meet him" she looked sad walking around the table. "I don't know" I stop her. "Tasha I don't know if you knew but he loved you a lot so much that he talked about you to Mare and he never talks about girl with him" I laughed.

"Thanks Rose I really needed to hear that"

"No problem I just want my brother to be known as the good guy he was not what everybody starting to think of him" she nodded and changed the subject .

"So what do you and Tom have plan today?" She asked taking SJ from me to feed him and took a seat. "He's at work today so I'm going to see my father" she nodded. He haven't met baby Seven yet because he was busy the pass few weeks.

"Oh when you do see him tell him he's welcome to come see his grandson anytime "

"I know he'll love that my father loves babies" I smiled thinking of him. I need to go see him later. Looking at the time I got my stuff ready to leave . "I have to go but I'll be back to see my little baby" I said kissing his cheeks.

"Alright see you later Ro" I smiled walking out. Getting in my car heading to my father house I played some old R&B. I don't care what nobody says it will always hit different.

As soon as I pull up I parked and grabbed my phone. I'm only going to be here for a few hours I don't really need to bring anything inside with me since I still have a lot in my old room.

Closing my car door I heard another car pull up an unmarked car at that. From being around Jhmare I know what one of those looked like. When the person got out it was Mr.Fields Katie's dad. "Hello there Ms.Rose" he said walking over to me.

A little confused I hesitated but spoke back. "Umm Mr.Fields Katilynn's not with me if you're looking for her" he smirked reaching out to touch my arm. I pushed it off looking at him weird "Oh I know she's home and I told you to call me Ken" he said getting closer.

I back up some "Well Ken I have to go inside my father is waiting on me" I said starting to turn around. He grabbed my arm wrapping his around me. He put something to my mouth "Shhh just sleep" he laughed as my phone drop out of my hand.

Few seconds later everything went black.

•••

Mrs.Brooks

"I can't believe that insolent husband of mine, he thought I would never find out about this" I fussed walking back and forth one of Maxwells old warehouse. "Ma'am calm down please" Sam my body guard said to me.

I rolled my eyes "I can't he really was going to leave me to stay here with that little bitch" I stomped. "Ma'am she is your daughter "

"She's no daughter of mine anymore , once you get in the way of my money I lose all view on you family or not" I said as the door open. I smiled because it was Ken with the package I asked for.

"Place her over in the chair Ken"

He nodded moving her to where I said. "You know I could always take her off your hands" he said tying her up. "No need for that just yet I want to teach my dumb husband a listen" he shrugged before getting ready to walk out.

"Alright Im out Novalie you know how to reach me" he said walking out. Probably to go home and be fake sad with his stupid ass daughter. I ignore him as I looked at my so called daughter.

She was messing everything up for me. First is was  that son now the girl I wish I never had kids. All I wanted was to like the lavish life with a rich husband but no I had to get pregnant young. "Wake her up" I said annoyed now.

Sam got some water in sprinkle it over her face. "You should have pour the whole thing" he made a face and did it again. Soon she started to move around and wake up. Once her eyes was open she looked up and her gaze met mine.

"Mama ?" 

I smirked. "Let's make this clear your past eighteen right ? Give it up with the mama crap" she rolled her eyes. "Now moving on this isn't one of those scary movies so I'm not going to tell you my plan but just know you'll be here for a while okay" she didn't say anything.

"So you're working with Officer fields ?" She asked.

I chuckled. "Did you know he helped kill Seven your own son" I laughed even louder. "Oh baby girl there's a lot you have to learn who do you think send him there" her face drop and I was loving every second of it.

"Sam I'll need you to stay with her don't need her running off"

"But ma'am she's tied up"

I raised an eyebrow "So she's my daughter even if he hide this part of our lifestyle from her we didn't teach her basic skills just in case" he nodded and I walked outside to my driver leaving them.

I got in and my driver asked me something. "Where to ma'am ?"

"Airport have the jet ready I'll need an alibi just in case this gets back to Alex"

"Yes ma'am "

This should work perfectly. Now all I have to do is let it blow over and get my husband back on my side. With him on my team the money will never stop coming in. I have Maxwell but he's been MIA lately.

••••

Rose B.

No words could explain how enrage I feel at this moment. Did my birth giver just told me she had my brother killed? No this can't be real at all right now.

How could she do that. She took away his senior year that he was happy to spend with me. She took him away from his life , his dreams and his own son. What would make her want to do this.

The tears wouldn't stop falling this hurt me so bad for my brother. "Here let me help you" the Sam guy she left me with said coming to whip my face. I flinch out of relax but he hold my face still and whip it off.

As he walked away to sit back in his seat I watched him. The look on his face I could tell he didn't want to do this. "Why are y'all doing this?" I asked after a few minutes of silence. He shrugged "I don't know I just take orders now be quiet " he said pulling out his phone.

I started to think maybe I could get him to let me go. "Please just let me go my father will find out where I'm at so just let me go and you'll live" I said trying to move around.

"I wouldn't be worried about that I work for your father baby girl so just get comfortable it's going to be a while like your mother said" with that I drop my head. If my mother had seven killed just might just kill me next.

If I don't find a way out of here I just might end up right with Seven. My thoughts was getting the best of me and I was starting to get worried.

Someone please help me!

Excuse any mistakes!!