Seven

Tom

Waiting downstairs for Rose I was just thinking. Maybe I should tell her about her parents. The truth is that their never coming back and the thing with her brother was deeper then she think.

Her father never left the game he just hide that side from his kids. I was actually a worker for him but he saw better for me so he gave me this job. Her mother didn't want to live her with a body guard she actually didn't even care for her.

She put on a act for everybody and for her mother. Her mother made her have seven she wanted to get an abortion. Alexander her father wanted to keep him also so she didn't have a choice then came Rosa he wanted to keep her also.

But he also got another girl pregnant. The lady next door when she was young was messing around with Alexander and got pregnant. Rosa mother didn't know about the baby til a few weeks before Rose birthday party.

She had for the little boy to get killed but plans changed. Her big brother seven find out about his father still being in the game. When he told his mother she got upset that he knew about it.

And that was two weeks before seven died. I'm not saying she had him killed but the signs are there. "Hey Tom after we leave the mall can we stop at jhmare trap?" Rose asked coming down the stairs.

I looked up at her and laughed. "What's so funny?" "You if you think I'm taking you to Jhmare trap kid" she rolled her eyes as we walked out the house and I locked up. "Please I need to talk to him and he not driving me crazy with these half ass text " she said annoying walking to the cars.

"Which one today?" She made a face before looking around. Looking so beautiful.

"Umm I kind of feel like the truck big boy style" she smirked

"Umm I kind of feel like the truck big boy style" she smirked. I shake my head and went grab the truck keys. After getting in and pulling off I finally answer her. "Fine but we can't be there more then an hour ight kid" she smiled.

Walking around the mall I was beginning to get bored now. She did a little shopping and even buy me a few thing which I didn't want her to do. So I bought her s few things also. "Can we just get some fries from McDonald's and go to Mare I'm tired of being in this mall" I chuckled nodding my head yes.

Walking outside putting the bags in the trunk I got in the driver seat and pulled off to McDonald's. Getting Rose her meal it was a 20 piece McNugget with a large fries and sweet tea. "Let me get a fry?" I asked looking at her then back at the road.

"Open up" She said feeding me two and I started to chew. I lick my lips then look at her as she smirk. "We like an old married couple " she said while laughing. I shake my head "Okay Mrs.Moore"  I said and she giggled blushing.

"How cute" She said playfully rolling her eyes while eating a nugget. After a few minutes we pulled up outside Mares trap. Getting out we was greeted by Ned his bodyguard. "Wassup lil Harlem , Tom" I cringed when he called her lil Harlem.