Fifteen

Rose Brooks

"Rose get the door!" I heard my father yell. I smack my lip because walking out the kitchen towards the front door. Who could it be? Tom was at work, Tasha moved out last week and my father was upstairs.

Looking throw the peep hole I gasped. I didn't want to open the door for him. He knocked again "Rose Open the fucking door!" My father yelled again. Rolling my eyes opening the door wishing I moved out when Tasha did.

Once the door was open I saw him smirking down looking at me. His energy just brings me down and I hate it. "Hey Rosa, you miss me?" I rolled my eyes. "I told Maxwell I didn't want to see you" I said and he laughed walking in and closing the door.

"I know but I had to come see for myself "

"Come see what?"

"That you with that Thomas guy, really?" I looked at him crazy. "You was fucking my used to be Bestfriend, so you can't say shit to me Harlem!" I semi yelled pushing him back.

I don't know what's going on with him but it's gone stop. He broke my heart now he want to get mad because I moved on. Is he mentally ill or something. "I been in a coma for a long ass time, I even missed graduation and you didn't come see me once" he said sounding hurt.

"That's none of my concern anymore Harlem, I'm not your girlfriend and the little bond we did had you fucked it up back sleeping with Hazel" I shrugged as I heard footsteps coming from the stairs.

My father came over to us and looked Harlem up and down? He jack him up by the front of his shirt "I could fuck you up for doing my daughter like that but she's doing better then you stupid ass" he let him go.

"Why are you at my house?"

"To talk to rose"

"Finished talking?" I nodded my head yes. "You can leave now and tell Maxwell if he want to talk business with me he should speak with me I father talk to him then his no good ass son" I gasped then laughed shaking my head.

He was really disrespecting Harlem right now. I thought he was his favorite but I guess that change when he broke my heart. That's what he get punk ass "bye Harlem and please don't ever try to contact me again" I said rolling my eyes.

He nodded his head before clapping his hands together and turn to walk out. "This isn't over Rosa, I'll be back if I lose you to that hold wanna be ass nigga" he said and my father laughed.

"Count your blessings son" my father said slamming the door shut. I shake my head then walked back to the kitchen to get me something to drink. I've been packing both Tom and I stuff all day .

I was exhausted because who would have known that we had a lot of stuff. After grabbing a water bottle I walked out to the front door opening. I looked over to see Tom. "How was work babe?" I asked as we walked up stairs.

"Long, I'm glad I hired two manager today for this location and the one across town because I hate being there that long" he whine making me laugh. "Be careful coming in my room there's boxes all over and in your room " I said opening my room door.

"I forget we were moving in two days" I frown.

"Thomas!"

"I'm just playing baby, you know I'll remember us getting our first place together " he said kissing my cheek. I rolled my eyes laying on my bed as he went to take a shower.

My summer was free but busy. June was a free month,Starting July I have to start back going to the gym, August i start modeling. Mimi Daze has a studio on the other side or town and that's where I'll be moving.