Thirteen

Katilynn Fields

As I finished putting up the last of my things I texted my father I landed safely. He made sure before I left I had my back up phone, pepper spray, and a tazer just in case.

I think he was over doing it a little. I'm with my Bestfriend Rose she won't hurt me. Jhmare on the other hand might my father told me all about him. And I'm worried ever since he told me he know who my father was I was scared he was going to tell Rose.

It's not like I'm hiding it but he was there when her brother got killed. And after what I find out on a phone call with him I was even more worried. I need to tell Rose but I'll tell her after the trip so just Incase she might actually do something to me.

I've see her when she's upset and it can get pretty ugly. I don't need that.

And her people do get out of control when their angry. I don't want to die out of the United States . Or get beaten up badly either so I'm going to be cool on the information I have.

After my father text me back saying to text him every morning and night I got up. I went downstairs to the kitchen because I was hungry. Once I made it to the kitchen there was only milk and cereal so I settled for that. Fixing a bowl I sat down at the counter top to eat.

In the middle of me eating I could hear someone enters the kitchen slowly. I turn around to see Mare. Swallowing my cereal I watched him walk to the fridge and grabbed a Gatorade and close the fridge door . He looked at me opening then take a sip.

The fridge was right in front of the counter so he was literally facing me. I grew nervous, Jhmare makes me nervous all together. He always have this crazy look in his eyes.

When he put the cap back on he smirked at me. "Why are you here?" He asked. I choked up and looked away. "Because rose invited me and I'm her Bestfriend, why else would I be here" I said and he chuckled.

"You really believe you her Bestfriend?"

"Yes why wouldn't I?"

"Your Pig ass daddy"

"What about him?"

"Oh nothing but your father did help kill her brother soo " I cover my mouth and looked at him. "Shhh she might hear you, how did you know it was a set up?" He made a weird face then smile wide.

"It was a set up?" He asked still smiling. But I know he wasn't Happy. No the look he had he was furious . I probably should have close my mouth because clearly he had no idea of what I was talking about.

I thought he knew once he said helping. But no I assume wrong and it looks like I glhudt have him the best information he needed. "N-no no I mean- uh uh " he walked around the counter over me. He tower over me while I stayed facing forward.

He touch a piece of my hair and I smack his hand away. "Thanks kid I won't do anything to you but I'd be appreciating the time you have left your daddy because it's limited Becky" he said laughing as he walked away holding his stomach.

"It's katilynn!" I semi yelled. Turning back around I continued eating my cereal. What could hike mean? I hope he wasn't going to kill my father. My father is who I have left that's family.

My mother doesn't want me. No grand parents and my father's sisters cut him off a long time ago because of my mother. I need him in my life and I wish he never did what he did.

"Ha Ha , why mare got the crazy look in his eye?" Rose asked walking into the kitchen. Snapping out my thoughts I shrugged my shoulders as she looked inside the fridge. "Woah looks like we need to go food shopping huh?" She said laughing a little.