Lucy discovers the truth

Lucy P.O.V~

The next day we wake up and go to the guild, it's not like we have anything better to do, right?

When me and Natsu walk in, Levy runs up to us.

"Lu-chan! I need to talk to you!"

Before I could say anything, Levy grabbed my arm and pulled me off, she's small but strong..

She pulled me to one of the tables in the back of the guild where no one usually sat.

"I found something out about Natsu's condition and better yet, who caused it."

"Don't hesitate! Tell me!" Levy gave me a look that said that she didn't want to say, but she cracked under my intense starring.

"Ugh, okay fine. So I asked Gray where he had found Natsu and reviewed some of the street tapes."

"Street tapes?"

"They're on top of ever Streep light in Magnolia." Now I feel like I'm always being watched...

"Anyway, I found the footage of what happened on the night after you guys went on a date...." Her voice got quieter and she couldn't keep eye contact.

"Levy don't hesitate to tell me things! Whatever happened can give us some information on how Natsu can get better!"

"Well alright... So Natsu was walking home and when he walked pass an alleyway, people came out and jumped him-"

"Jumped him!" I said in a yelling whisper so Natsu didn't hear,"How could anyone jump him?!? Fire comes out of his freaken mouth!!!"

"Let me finish." I calmed down and let Levy continue.

"They put these cuffs on him, once they were on, they drained his magic. Then, they hurt him and left him in the alleyway."

"Wait, you said that you knew who did this. So, who is it?" Levy's face dropped.

"Your father." I had so many different emotions about this, about him! First, rage. How could he have done something like that?! Then, worry. What am I going to do about this? I never particularly like the man, but he's my father! And, why? Why would he do all this, and why go after Natsu?

I single tear rolled down my cheek.

"Hey, listen, this isn't all bad. Based on this information I may be able to speed up Natsu's recovery."

"How?"

"Well, Natsu did suffer a blow to the head which caused a concussion, but that wasn't all. The magic hand cuffs caused Natsu's memory's to get cloudy. With the right materials I can have Wendy do a spell and make Natsu's memory clearer."

"Thanks Levy." Levy's not only my friend, but we'er basically sisters looking out for each other.

"Anything to help!"