The Journey

Authors Note: Both soul mates have to be wearing the necklace in order for it to glow!

Natsu's P.O.V~

Me and Happy make our way out of the guild, gramps said that he needed to talk to Lucy alone..

"What do you think the Master had to talk to Lucy about?" Happy seems curious, but that makes me think.... What did he have to talk to her about?

Lucy's P.O.V~

I was about to leave with Natsu and Happy when the Master said that he needed to talk to me alone for a minute.

"Lucy, I know that your trying to help Natsu, but are you aware that you might also be hurting him?"

"I'm aware, and so is Natsu."

"Well... There's something that I've been hiding.... To protect Natsu" To protect him? Is it that bad?I stay silent while the Master continues,

" When Natsu first came to the guild, I did research on him."

Research? Does he do that to everyone?

" I had spies find the coordinates to the place where Natsu's birth parents are staying." He hands me a packet and I read through it. It had the town and address of his parents. I guess I can see why he didn't tell Natsu.

" Thank you, this will save us a lot of time." I then put the packet in my bag.

"Oh! And Lucy, before you leave.... Keep an eye on him. I have no idea what his parents are like."

"Okay, I promise!" I then bow and leave the guild. I see Natsu and Happy waiting for me.

"Sorry I took so long!" I smile at Happy and Natsu to show them that I'm fine.

"What did he have to talk to you about?" Natsu looked confused, I don't think I should tell him everything that happened during the meeting.

" He just gave me some useful information, to help this journey go quicker." Natsu nods his head and smiles to show that he's grateful.

"Okay let's head out!" I lead the way while Natsu and Happy follow behind. The first stop: The train station.

~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu's P.O.V~

Oh great, a train. I feel nauseous just looking at it...

We get our tickets and go on the death trap. Once we all sit down we have about 10-15 minutes until the train leaves the station.

"Hey Lucy, where are we even going?"

"It's a town on the opposite side of Fiore, it won't take long to get there by train."

"Ughhhh..." I hate trains. I hate trains, boats, cars or anything with wheals.

I sat next to Lucy on the train, while Happy and some of our stuff laid on the other seat.

The train started to take off, and then everything went dark..

Lucy P.O.V~

Natsu seriously passed out. The train just left the station and he's out cold. I take his head and rest it on my lap so he won't feel as sick.

Happy sees that Natsu passed out and he then turns to face me.

" How long are we supposed to be on the train, Lucy?" I look at my ticket to double check.

" About and hour and a half."

"Okay. Uh, hey Lucy, I have a question for you."

"Um, sure go ahead"

" Do you, ya'know, like Natsu?"

"Of course I like him! He's one of my best friends, right?"

"That's not what I meant. I mean do you like him."

"Oh, well, I don't know. W-Why do you ask?"

" Just wondering..." The rest of the train ride we all were silent.

Once the train stopped, I nudged Natsu awake. Natsu still seemed sick, but he was able to grab his stuff and follow me and Happy of the train.

We walked through the town, I was carrying the packet of information to try and find the home address.

Once we made our way down the street, I scanned each building for the correct number. I looked for house number 206.

....203.....204......205..... FOUND IT!

I grab Natsu by the collar and pull him in the direction of the house.

"Is this it?" Natsu looked confused and a little scared...

"Yep, this is it."

I knock on the door 3 times and wait for someone to answer. After some waiting, the door cracked open, and there they were..... Natsu's parents...