NaLu &GaLe <3

Lucy's P.O.V~

Natsu and I were sitting in a booth talking to Erza and Gray when Natsu leaned over to me to tell me something.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?"

"Sure. Hey guys, we'll be right back." I looked over to Erza and Gray, but I don't even think they noticed that I had said anything, they're arguing about how much jewls Gray owes Erza. Erza says 35 while Gray is saying 30. I rolled but eyes and hopped out of the booth with Natsu.

We walked over towards the bar area,"So whats up?"

"I'm gonna make a reservation for dinner tongiht and then stop at my place to get ready. Think I could pick you up at your apartment around 5:30-ish" A date? Huh, I never knew that Natsu could be so romantic... most of the time I just see him fighting and throwing fire, but this side of him..is comforting.

"Yeah! That sounds great actually!"

"Okay, well I'm gonna get going! I'll see ya later!" He kissed my forehead and left. My faced turned red and I just stood there..... Yep, he's cute, adorable in fact. And, he's mine.

Natsu's P.O.V~

I walked outside of the guild and froze. I just kissed her forehead and didn't think twice about it.... I guess that's what happens when you date your soul mate..

Lucy's P.O.V~

I walked over to Levy who was sitting at the bar reading a book and drinking iced tea. I sat on the stool next to hers and she looke up at me.

"Lucy! Soooo, how are you and your BOYFRIEND doing? You know, because you have a BOYFRIEND. And your BOYFRIEND just happens to be Natsu, one of the few dragon slayers but whatever.*COUGH* *COUGH* boyfriend."

"I'm guessing you're exited that Natsu and I are dating?"

"Are you kidding me?!?!?! I ship you guys so much!!"

"You what us?"

"Oh, nothing.... So whats up?" Levy gave me a sly smile and I returned it with a confused look.

"Well Natsu is setting up a date for us later, and when he left he kissed my forehead... I mean, at first I was confused, but then it just felt right, ya'know?"

"Aweee, looks like someone is falling for him!" I giggled at her excitement.

"Well lets just hope that he can catch me!" We laughed and then Levy looked stunned.

"Is something wrong?"

"We need to find you and outfit for tonight, come, follow me." She grabbed my wrist and led me to the door, when we were just about to leave, a tall figure stood in our way.

"Hey shrimp, you and me, dinner tonight. Okay?" Awe, Gajeel's asking Levy out on a date, I giggled as Levy's face turned 50 shades of red.

"U-Um, yeah, that sounds cool and stuff." Her voice trailed off and she looked away from Gajeel. He bent down to make eye contact with her.

"I'll pick you up at the guild at 6:00, gehe." And then off he went, with a huge smile lining his face.

I looked over to Levy," Well would you look at that.. we both scored some dates." Levy laughed at me and grabbed my wrist and dragged me over to my apartment.

We walked in and I opened my closet, it was over flowing with clothes and most of them haven't even been worn...oops...

We both dug through dresses and held them up to ourselves and eachother and couldnt find anything. We sat on the floor to catch our breath.

"Hey, where did that dress come from?" Levy asked.

"What dress?" I looked in the very back of my closet and pulled out a black and white dress.

"That would look perfect on you Lucy!"

"Really? I don't even remember buying it... Well I guess I should try it on, try and find a dress while I'm gone!"

"Okayyy." I walked into the bathroom and tried on the dress and looked in the mirror. I don't know where this dress came from, but I don't know how I lived without it! I walked out of the bathroom and Levy was wearing a pink dress with white dots and black knee-highs.

"You look hot!" Levy walked over to my closet and handed my some black high heels.

"Right back at cha" I winked at her and we both started laughing. After fixing our hair and makeup, Levy went back to the guild to meet up with Gajeel. I heard a knock on the door and opened it to find Natsu with a button down shirt and his hair gelled.

"Hello handsome!" He blushed and broke eye contact. He looked back at me.

"You look beautiful." Great now we both have big stupid smiles on our faces that no matter how hard you try, just won't leave your face. We walked to the restaurant that Natsu chose.

3rd Person P.O.V~

"Oh, silly boy...Haven't you been taught that you shouldn't repeat history?" -?