So Lucy.. Why am I here?

Lucy P.O.V~

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I fell off of my chair and Natsu sat up and started dying of laughter. I scrambled back to my feet," WHAT THE HELL, HOW LONG WERE YOU AWAKE?!?!"

Natsu was strugling to find his breath from laughing so much. "Well I woke up while the doctor was examining me, but I told him not to tell you when you came in, so I just pretended to be asleep the entire time." and then he smiled at me like he was proud of his work.

I gave him a dirty look and then fixed my chair and sat back down. "But the real question is, how much do you remember?"

"Remember? What'dya mean, I remember all sorts of stuff."

"You had amneisia for a while now, you were starting to get better and remember some details about your life, but some of the doctors said that it was questionable if you would ever fully regain your memory. You dont rememeber any of that?"

"No..... The last thing I remember is... um..." He sat there in thought for a moment while I was in suspence. If anything, I hope he doesn't remember that terrible night. When my father decided that it was okay to hurt him, and by doing so, hurting me! It was heart breaking watching Natsu struggle with trying to remember people from the guild or important memories from his past such as his Dragon Slayer Magic or the fact that he was taught under Igneel...

"The last thing that I remember in detail would be.... Our date! Oh, man that was awesome.." He looked down as if he were re-living the memory.

"But do you remember anything after that?"

"No... Hey, but I do have one question.."

"Okay, well hopfully I have an answer!" I smiled.

" How did I end up here, ya'know in the hopital?" Oh crap, how do I explain this. Ha ha, oh well you remember our date? Well, after you walked me home my father mugged you, gave you several broken bones and a terrible cconcusion resulting in amnesia, but whatever... THERES NO EASY WAY TO EXPLAIN THISS.

"Well, you see-

I was cut off by the door opening," Good afternoon Natsu and Lucy." it was the doctor, few. Atleast I can put the story off for a bit...

"So Natsu, how ya feelin?"

Natsu stretched his arms over his head," Fantastic."

"And hows your memory?"

"Back to normal from what Lucy tells me."

"Well okay, you'll just have to sign the discharge papers and then your ready to go! I do recommend that you schedule a doctors visit for a check up in about a month, but until then I'm going to half to ask you to continue staying with Lucy, just to be safe."

"Continue? So what your telling me is that while i had amnesia for whatever reason I was staying Luce?" He looked over at me and I nodded my head in agreement.

"That must've been so funnnn" He whined. The doctor handed him his clipboard with the discharge papers on it, Natsu signed it and handed it back to him.

"Well it was nice meeting you folks, stay well."

"Thank you." I replied and the doctor left. I handed Natsu his clothes," Here, get dressed."

"Okayy" Natsu got dressed in the bathroom and then we walked towards the exit. I really hope that I don't have to see the inside of a hospital anytime soon...