Natsu's Parents

Lucy's P.O.V

These were definitely Natsu's parents.

"Hi, we were just wondering if we could talk to you for a minute, can we come in?" I smiled and tried to be as polite as possible. I look over to Natsu and he just stood their and stared.

"Um, sure." The man, who I'm guessing is Natsu's father, opens the door fully.

You can tell that these are Natsu's parents just from looking at them. Natsu gets his cherry blossom hair from his mother and his dad has brown hair, but the same slanted eyes as Natsu.

I walked in, and I had to nudge Natsu, so he could zone back in and follow me.

"Please take a seat. My name is Naomi and my husbands name is Minsu." Me and Natsu sat on the coach while Happy hovered above us. Natsu's parents sat across from us.

"May I ask why your here today?" Naomi seems like a nice woman, I wonder what would have happened if Natsu was raised by them and not Igneel.

"Um, yes, well to start off, do you remember having a son about 16-17 years ago?" I tried to ease into the conversation so I didn't startle them.

" Well we did, but we gave him away for adaption, you see, at the time we didn't have enough money to raise a child. It pained us, but we gave him up." Minsu explained. Natsu looked down at the ground, he's probably trying to process everything.

" You gave him to an adaption agency?"

" Technically, we gave him to the Hospital, who said they would take him to the agency."

"I don't want to startle you or anything, but this boy right next to me.... He's your son." I could see the surprise in Natsu's parents eyes. Natsu zoned back in to the situation and smiled and waved to them.

"My names Natsu" he went to shake his fathers hand, but Minsu pulled him up standing and gave him a hug.

I almost wanted to cry at this family reunion, but I didn't, all I did was sit in amazement.

" So what family were you sent to?" Naomi seemed curious to make sure he was given a proper family.

"About that... I was never taken to an adoption agency, I don't know how but I was found by a dragon, he raised me and taught me dragon slayer magic. He left when I was seven, and I joined a guild called Fairy Tail." Natsu then made a small flame with his finger and then extinguished it.

I saw the amazement I'm his parents faces.

"I've heard about you, your called Natsu the Salamander." Minsu looked like he was trying to absorb all of the information.

"That's me!" Natsu was taking this better than I expected.

"Oh, yeah! I almost forgot! Would you guys happen to know where my Souls Will necklace is?" Naomi jumped up.

" I have it! I kept it on a box."

"I thought you said that you gave it to the adoption agency?" Natsu dad questioned.

"Well, I lied, I didn't trust them, and it looks like I was right!"

She then proceeded to run into the other room and then she walked out with a brown, oak like box. She handed it to Natsu.

"Thank you!" Natsu sits down, and talks to his parents some more.

He tells them about his friends at the guild, he explains how we meat and how him and Happy became friends. He tells them about his motion sickness, and how he can't even look at a train without getting sick.

We laugh and tell stories for a couple of hours.

" How about we see that necklace on you son?" Natsu's face lit up as soon as his dad called him son.

Natsu's mother opened the box and placed the necklace around his neck, and as soon as she clipped it, the weirdest thing happened....

MINE AND NATSU'S NECKLACE STARTED TO GLOW