After our Date

Lucy's P.O.V~

Well my plan of never telling him the truth is quickly unraveling.... I feel like I should do something, ya'know besides stand silent in a pile of broken glass.

"Hey cheerleader, you okay there?" I heard Gajeel and quickly panicked, their all staring at me aren't they... expecting and answer which I don't want to give..

I turned around,"Well it was really nothing, it was just a little skirmish thats all!" I smile to try and to play it off.

"A skirmish?" Levy raised a brow at me.

"Yes, a skirmish." I replied through gridded teeth.

"Well, this has been nice, but *yawn* yep I'm tired. You guys better get going then!" I push them out of the door and trudge to the kitchen. I pick up the bigger shards of glass and then sweep up the little ones.

I went to walk out of my kitchen and-

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I fell back on my butt after I saw Natsu giving me a threating glare at the door way. I got back up and brushed myself off.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE A MURDERER!" I pointed and screamed at him, and even though I thought that he would burst out in laughter he kept a strait face. Now I'm terrified.

"Natsu? Are you, um, okay?" I inched closer to him.

"Sit." he pointed at a chair. Now ussualy, I wouldnt take any crap from Natsu, but I have never seen this side of him... I sat down and he sat across from me.

"What happened after our date?" he looked at me with a serious look... why is he taking this so hard?

"You walked me home and then left! Well, that was a good conversation, I think I'm gonna go to bed now though." I went to get up and walk away but he grabbed my wrist. I didn't say anything, I just sat back down and then he released my wrist.

"Please." he looked up at me. ugh...

"Fine... So you left my house you walked passed an alleyway and my father drained your magic with these weird bracelet things and then had a bunch of people beat you up. The next morning Gray had found you laying in the alleyway and brought you to the hospital, okay?" I started crying halfway through telling him. He look up at me in shock.

"I just, I thought, that you were.... that you were-"

"But I'm not." he grabbed me into a hug and I just sat there, crying on his shoulder. I hated talking about that, I've been trying so hard to just forget that anything had ever happened. As I continued to hug Natsu, I felt something wet on my shoulder and then a couple sniffs.

"I'm so sorry..."

"What do you mean? It wasn't you fault..."

"I've been putting you through so much pain without even realising it when the truth is.."

The truth? What truth?

"The truth is, is that I love you."