Stop being cute!

Lucy's P.O.V~

L-Love me? We were still hugging so I couldn't see his face. Oh no, have I been quiet for too long, oh my gosh. I've been trying to surpress my feelings all the time he had amnesia so I wouldn't hurt him... I guess I've been surpressing them well? Is that even that I considered myself good at? I opened my mouth, to say something..... I haven't decided what yet though.

"It's alright, you don't have to say it back if you don't want to." I squeezed him closer.

"No, I do love you." More tears streamed down my face. By now, I thought that my tear ducts would've dried up from all this crying lately,"I've loved you for so long that I didn't even notice it until now."

I heard Natsu laugh over my shoulder and he pulled away. He whiped the tears from his cheeks and opened his eyes.

"Man.... I swear that your the only one that make me like this." I giggled and then we heard a sobb.

I turned my head and looked over to Happy, peaking around the corner.

"He lllllllllllikes you." he said while crying.

"Did you take your medicine yet?"

"..."

"Happy take your medicine before I take you to the doctors office and they force you to take medicine."

"NO, NOT THE DOCTORS OFFICE! It's creepy there...."

"Then take your damn medicine!" Natsu yelled.

Happy ran over to the table (probably scared of Natsu) and chugged his medicine. Natsu went over to him and patted him on the head.

"Good cat." He smiled and I sat on the couch dying of laughter.

After I gather my breath I looked over to Natsu," Do you know what time it is?"

" Like eight....ish."

"Really? I'm exausted.." I stretched and then went over to my bed and layed down. Natsu turned off the lights because I forgot and was too tired to care. He came over to me and kissed my forehead and walked toward the couch.

"No. Bed." I pointed to the side of the bed next to me, and without question he layed down next to me.

"Good night!" He looked me straight in the eyes and then snuggled more under the covers.

Really? Ugh, he's naturaly cute...