Familiar

Lucy's P.O.V~

Me and Natsu spent the day at the guild. Everyone kept telling Natsu different stories of his old self.

I looked down at my hands, un-consciously, I was gripping my necklace. When should I tell him? Should I tell him? I mean, we only went on one date.... But we are soul-mates, right?

"-ucy? Lucy? LUCY!" I snapped out of my daze and noticed Natsu screaming.

"Y-Yeah, what's up?" We were sitting at one of the booths with Levy, Happy, and Gajeel.

"You zoned out cheerleader." Gajeel said. Why does he call me cheerleader? It's an odd nickname but it doesn't bother me.

"We were talking about ways to try and jog Natsu's memories." Levy added.

"Well, did you remember anything lately Natsu?" I looked over to Natsu and he looked like he was thinking.

"Well I didn't 'remember' anything but something did feel... Familiar."

"Familiar?" Gajeel questioned.

"Y-Yeah but it's nothing..." He looked at the ground and... Blushed?

"Well anything can help right now." Levy stated.

"No, seriously it's nothing.." He smiled at us and we continued with our story telling of the past.

~~~~~~~~~~~TimeSkip~~~~~~~~

"Hey Natsu, it's getting kinda late, we should head home soon."

"Huh? Oh yeah, it is." We said our goodbyes to everyone and headed back to my apartment.

Once we both got ready for bed, we both climbed into my bed and Natsu turned off the lights.

"Hey Natsu." I said to get his attention.

"What did you find 'familiar'"

"What? Oh, that.... Well it's embarrassing..." My mind flash backed to the time where me and Natsu were talking about his Souls Will Necklace.

"It's alright, you can tell me anything."

"Okay. Well, whenever we go to bed, sleeping here just always feels familiar and safe to me."

"Ahh.." I said in realization. In the dark you couldn't tell, but my face was the shade of an apple. I turned over and stuffed my face in my pillow. He finds this familiar....