The Hospitals always cold

I stumbled through the empty hallway. This feeling wasn't supposed to come back, the feeling of being helpless in a life or death situation, the feeling of wory and distress. I slowly scanned through the door numbers until I found his room. I stood in front of the large door staring at the handle. I stretched my arm towards the handle and grabbed it. It was freezing, like it had never been touched. Why is everything in hospitals cold? It's kind of depressing....

I slowly turned the handle and peeked into the room. I saw the doctor inspecting Natsu, and just as I had expected, he was laying on the bed and was still asleep. The doctor quikly turned his head towards me,"And who are you my dear?'

"I'm Lucy, I'm the one who had brought Natsu in.."

"Oh, yes! Okay, come." I walked over to the doctor at the foot of Natsu's bed.

"Now, I don't know his condition fully, but he is stable."

" Do you know what happened? He just collapsed out of no where!"

"That's a common side affect of amnesia, He should be fine, but we'll only be able to tell when he wakes up.'

"REALLY! Oh, you don't know how happy that make me, I thought that somthing was wrong with him and I've been living in nightmare for the past hour! Ya' know, I could write a pretty decent book about everything thats been happenig so far. Hey, do you know why eveything is so cold in this hospital? In can really bring your mood down... oh my gosh... I'm so sorry, I ramble when I'm really happy.."

"It's quite alright. Well I better get going, but I'll stop back in when I can to check up on him."

"Okay, thank you for everything!' The doctor had left so I sat down beside Natsu. I leaned down close to his ear.

" Did you hear that Natsu? Your gonna be okay..'

"I heard."