13. Good Days pt.1

A/N: took a lil break but I'm back to me😌🤪 wowowowow y'all actually fw me AND this book 🥴 i feel bad cause i be on here all the time reading everyone and they mommas books but mfs really been waiting years for me to update😩 i give y'all permission to smack TF outta me idk wtf i was thinking 😂
But i first wrote this when i was 16 and I'm 20 now so expect a shift in vibe ima try and be as consistent as possible
As always thank y'all, enjoy💖

Blueface💙

Breathe nigga.

You've done this shit before.

I try to calm my nerves as we get closer to the location, but for some reason that shit wasn't working.

Unzipping the duffel bag i took a hit of the contraband. Me and my pops been on the road for months and it should be a piece of Crip cake by now but a nigga was struggling.

Pulling in the parking lot we stopped.
"Ight you know what to do." He said as he tossed the gun in my lap. "In and out." We both said in sync.

I pulled down my Louis mask as i followed him to the back of the building.

As two nurses were leaving clearly rushing to get off their shift my pops gave me a look.

Drop.

We beat the lights out them niggas and stole their scrubs onna gang.

Making our way to the elevator i clicked floor 4 ready to get this shit over with.

My whole life all I've known was violence.
And i ain't no evil nigga either but i ain't gotta choice. She made me this way.

That's why even though this shit hurts my soul At least I'm boutta take out the one person that caused it and go live a kinda normal life.🤷🏽‍♂️

Who am i kidding, i wasn't made to be normal

That shit overrated.

                          ♿️Flashback♿️

"On crip i hate you!" I said to my baby brother as he chewed on my favorite toy.

Goo gooing and ga ga-ing n shi like there aren't plenty of ugly dog toys laying around for him.

"Mommy come! get! ya! son!" I said huffing and pouting. He was getting on my last nerves.

First of all he looked nothing like how i thought he'd look, bruh look like a frog and he bald headed and second,

Nigga been here for 5 min and already think he own the place. I thought to myself as i snatched my Spider-Man figure from him as he started crying for attention.

Mama strolled in from the kitchen where she was currently cooking tamales and she looked busted. She had powder all over her black apron and her jet black hair was in a tinker bell bun.