8. "Don't ever forget it"

A/N: y'all omg this new 6ix9ine track featuring nicki is like🌈🦄🔥‼️ ugh  i just can't stop listening to it🤯 what y'all think of it(next slide) ?🤔

Anyways this is perfect timing for what's bout to happen in the book🤩☺️

Hope you enjoy and have a nice day💕💕

                                    Taymor.

Looking through the rear view mirror of the black van i stirred the wheel left slowly pulling in to the back of the grey parking lot where no one could spot us.

Since it was after hours i doubt anyone would notice an invisible black GMC In the middle of the night but I'd rather be as safe as possible.

Taking a glance to the side of the leather passenger seat I spot a now sleeping Ayo. Wearing a duplicate black suit he was slouched to the side of the door and was resting his whole neck on his seat belt. I just know his neck finna be hurting in the morning.

It's been about a week since i let him in on the plan and not to my surprise the twizzler haired nigga was up for it. Meanwhile recovering his lil wound i introduced him to my dot board and he surprisingly had a couple good ideas which is how we ended up at the loading docks at 2 in the am.

"Wake yo ass up." I say while roughly nudging him as he perched up sideways. "We're here."

"Mmm Chyna I'm up! U can finish eating da whip cream off my-" He said groaning while lightly rubbing the corner of his eyes. slowly realizing where he was he looked at me clearly uncomfortable of what came out his mouth.

 slowly realizing where he was he looked at me clearly uncomfortable of what came out his mouth

"Ima just pretend i ain't hear that shit..." I said to him falling back in my seat while grabbing my burner phone out my pocket. It was a cool iPhone 5s. Apparently androids are better for illegal activities since they're untraceable, but truth be told I'd die before ever using one.

I instantly went to messenger and texted the handler asking how much longer we had to wait til they arrived.

Ayo was currently digging through the rest of the Mcdonalds that we bought like 5 hours ago before he hit the road.

"Nigga How can you eat dem cold ass fries?" I looked at him in disgust. Everyone knows Mcdonalds get nasty asf after the first hour.

"Nigga mind yo business, let me fat in peace." He huffed while finishing off a handful of soggy cold fries.

"How long we gotta wait my ass wanna use the bathroom." He said talking with a mouthful.

" Nigga first of all if you spit food on me ima beat your ass and second, there's a whole ass ocean right there." I said peeking through my window pointing.