9. "Womp Womp" pt.1

A/N: i lowkey be feeling like I'm the only one really fucking with my book with the exception of the two ppl who always comment on each chapter🤧

S/o to them tho they always have me laughing🤣 

From now on tho ima just put out a chapter when i feel like it. I don't have the same excitement like before 🤷🏽‍♂️ sorry😔

Hope you enjoy and have a good day💕

🌈6IX9INE.🌈

"Keep me rolling juicee ." I said thumbing up the sound engineer from behind the glass.

🎼 "It's always 6ix9ine this and 6ix9ine that
Niggas on my dick and on my yack
These niggas lookin' for me you could hit my jack
I done dropped my address, y'all know where 6ix9ine at
I don't flock, yeah"  🎼

Getting out the booth i walked up to the mixing table and had juice replay the track.

He's been my go to guy since forever and we always create magic in the studio 🌈🌈🤡

"Man i gotta hand it to you, yanowatimsayin this Billy shit..you killedt that shit. Usually the niggas that come through here are ASS." He said rearranging the beat. "But you always come through."

"Thank you,thank you. Gotta shit on these niggas." I said humbly not so humble grabbing my almost empty water bottle and chugging it. My voice was burnt like a bitch.🤒

My EP was shaping up and the shit was looking like it could take me to the next level 💪🏼🔥 Drake who??

Hearing my phone vibratin, i slipped my phone from out my back pocket. Looking at my screen it looked like i got another Notification on IG and this was the 20th one in the last 30 minutes.

Going to that party on Friday i didn't expect to run into Nahmir but now it was like every time a nigga turned on they phone that video of him twerking on me is there.🤕🤕🤐

"Looks like your ass had a blast." Juice heavy voice said walking over my shoulder to grab one of the speakers.

"Yea mein...but dis shit going viral Nigga." I said showing him my phone. 

The hefty lightskin eyes popped outta his head and he started rubbing his goatee. "Damn who dis shordy wit a fatee👀😳" he said cocking his brows at me.

"This all you?" He asked looking closer. it was at an angle where you could directly see Nahmirs ass shaking in my face.

"Nah this my friend wayy back from juvie. We was both drunk as hell mein."🤦🏻‍♂️

"Well shit she gotta PHAT ass." He said licking his lips.

"Naw Nigga you ain't hear me. This a NIGGA,Nigga."  I said busting out into laughter. I swear he be forgettin i really taste the rainbow 🌈.

"Aw- hell nah, next time warn a Nigga damn."
He said chocking on air as i continued laughing in my chair.

Going back to the Mac screen he replayed my verses and marked me some places that needed some adlibs.

"I'm boutta get going but those are the spots i feel are empty in the record and could use some of your screaming." He said throwing shots, grabbing his bag and equipment walking towards the door.

"Oh shoot that reminded me." He said stopping himself and turning around.

"I got my cousin coming from Baton Rouge and he picking up steam same as you."