3. "Lets talk about you"

A/N: y'all this my first time writing in taymors pov and he don't use emojis like nahmir so it's gon be challenging expressing how he feels😭😔 it might suck but hey i tried🤷🏽‍♂️

Hope you enjoy and have a good day💕

Taymor.

Waking up staring at the ceiling i started thinking bout last night. I was so close. So fucking close.

Boonk was supposed to keep lookout and warn me if there was any trouble, but his ass got distracted by one of his many fuck buddies and might of cost me my only chance of freedom. Of seeing her.

The big bitch caught me Halfway of tryna get out the gate and as usual i had to persuade her not to turning me in to the warden in the most disgusting way possible.

She was another reason i was tryna escape this place so badly. The bitch was sick and abusive, not only sexually but physically too.

The first time it happened was when i first got booked in this place. The bitch had the audacity to "pat me down" while the other guards weren't looking and had been tormenting me ever since.

Damn my homeboys back home would be shame to learn i let a bitch make me her bitch. I thought to myself.

I had about 30 minutes before the morning alarm so i decided to just enjoy the  peace and quiet instead of waking the nigga trippie.

Looking over the bunk i noticed the new kid nahmir. The nigga was tall,skinny and yellow with mid length dreads. He looked so peaceful sleeping, i couldn't imagine him ending up in a place like this the nigga just seemed so..innocent.

The nigga snored too. Loudly.

There was something about him though that interested me but i couldn't put my finger on it.

Goin back to my bed i looked through my stash and peeled  a couple oranges and ate them. The food here despite being of quality was honestly trash to me i could only stomach fresh fruit and vegetables that i finessed during my shifts in the kitchen.

The speakers start blasting the familiar tune alarming us to get ready and start our shifts.

I've been to a couple different of juvies over the years and this one was the only one where they made kids actually work, it was borderline child labor in a sweatshop.

Trippie and the new kid nahmir both wake up. And you could tell this nigga wasn't used to the loud speaker the way his ass fell out of bed on the cold stone floor. i was close to damn near laughing.

Groaning in pain trippie pulls him up off the ground and lead him to the public shower room.

Being the pretty nigga he is new kid gon have to watch his back in here, lot of aggressive dl niggas in this place and he was too fine to not want a piece. In conclusion, this nigga better not drop the soap.

After we all got ready and dressed everyone left to their designated station. Since i grew up in a southern household i was already a professional unprofessional chef so to speak so i chose the kitchen or should i say the kitchen chose me.

Me and Trippie were headed to the kitchen when one of the Guards came by with new kid and stopped us.

"Being that you're one of the main chefs in the kitchen, warden Jackson only found it right to have you mentor the newbie and show him the ropes." He said to me.