1. "Thats my spot "

A/N: y'all i haven't wrote a story in so long omg don't judge me smh 🤦🏽‍♂️ hope you like it tho😚

NAHMIR.

I leaned back in my seat as i mentally prepared myself for where I was about to go. These cuffs were tight and the bus was crowded to say the least. Out of pure boredom i started fingering one of the holes in the back of the next seat.

I can't believe his dumbass didn't listen to me. I said no guns we're only drug dealers but noo he had to go behind my back. It wasn't the first time jay pulled some shit like this, the only difference is ima actually have to pay the price for his mistakes smh.

Lookin around i see the difference between everyone on the bus. One half of them looked scared like me and the other half had lots of tattoos and were acting like they were going home or sum shit.

Now look i ain't no pussy, but tbh I've never really done time before and I'm a lil street but it ain't like I'm "hard" yknow? I couldn't even if i wanted to i got soft features and I'm really skinny, my body ain't built like that smh😒

And i ain't worried about dropping the soap (maybe i should be idk 😐) cause I'm already bi so it don't really matter, only thing on my mind right now is how ima make it through with no phone,PlayStation,WiFi..fortnight! I got a whole year and frankly i can't stand reading books soo I'm fucked asl🤦🏽‍♂️

I must've been thinking hella loud cause the nigga sitting across from me came to sit by me.
This nigga was lookin crazy as hell. For one he had rainbow hair and the numbers '69' tatted everywhere 🌈 he looked like pride month in itself.

"First time huh" he said scooting closer to me. "Yea,you?" I asked him tryna keep the convo going. He started chuckling " pshh hell nah mein this is what? Like my 69th time going here." This nigga corny as hell 🤦🏽‍♂️😂

"Hey uon look like the type to be goin here so what u do" i didn't really wanna delve deep into what went down so i basically just lied and told him i was moving weight and the cops pulled me over. "What bout you" i asked him. He started itching his back lookin to the side " i ended up fucking around and robbed a gas station over skittles" he laughed. That caught me off guard, i busted out laughing "wait why😂😂" he explained his ass was high off some coco and went loco (barz🤪 ok I'll stop)

For the rest of the bus ride we were laughing, really getting to know each other and catching each other's vibe and it was a nice change of pace from me freaking out and i actually felt better about the whole thing.

I guess we were being too loud cause a voice from the seat 69 came from told us-nah yelled at us to shut up. "Yo chill mein we just havin a good time nigga" 69 replied to him.

I would've beat his ass but 1 i don't know this nigga and 2 I'm tryna get out on good behavior and I'm not boutta jeopardize that over no weird nigga with blonde and black dreads tuh😤.

The bus started to slow down indicating that we were almost there. I looked through the side of my window to see a big bronze building with bob wire and a jet black gate in the distance. Tf they need all that for lookin like an actual prison 🤨

The bus stopped and one of the guards on the bus directed us to getting into order to get checked in. Due to 69 getting up first he was unwillingly pushed to the front of the line leaving me by that weird emo lookin nigga that yelled at us earlier 🙄

As the line was moving i felt a squeeze on my left shoulder triggering my reflexes but as long as i was in these chains i couldn't do shit. I looked back and to no surprise it was blonde and black dreads. "Yo what the fuck you want nigga" i Whisper yelled at his creepy ass. He gave me a demonic look and said " stay away from Daniel" i was confused "nigga who?🤨"