6. "Whole lotta gang shit"

The A/N: Guyss omg I've been on this military diet cause I'm tryna be snatched🤪 for a couple days and omg it's making me weak..😔

So i apologize if some stuff don't turn out or sound right cause my brain is low on energy rn😭😭🙈

Hope you enjoy and have a good day💕

                                    Taymor.

17 Hours earlier

"Somebody better be dying the way you fucking knocking on my door i swea-" i say before opening the door in shock seeing a bloody Ayo being held by a crying Teo.

"Nigga don't just stand there!!! Get the fucking first aid kit!!..PLEASE." Teo says sobbing walking in.

What the fuck just happened. I curse to myself.

I cleared my newly bought kitchen table of newspapers and grabbed Ayo out of his brothers shaky hands. Looking down at him he was passed out and was looking pale, occasionally coughing every couple seconds.

I set him down gently on the table moving his red dreads out his face. Looking around i spotted a wash cloth and picked it up throwing it over to Teo. "T-thank you-" He says wiping his tears.

"Nigga that's not for you! Go put pressure on Ayo's wound!!" I yelled at him frowning as he quickly ran to his brother. Dumbass.

I ran to my closet looking for the boxes marked 'emergency' on them. Throwing my boxes left and right. I gave up and ran back to my empty white room looking through my duffel bag.

I grabbed the first things i could think of and headed back to the kitchen.

"Where's he hurt at?!" I ask walking over to Ayo who was sprawled over the table.

"Uhh -He-He got shot in his shouldeeerr." He says wiping his tears as i rolled my eyes.

Pushing him out the way i set the items next to Ayo and grabbed the scissors. I cut his Bape shirt and ripped it open. I ain't replacing it either, i thought to myself.

Setting the scissors down i look at where he was hurt. Examining his shoulder i thanked god as i realized the wound wasn't that deep.

If it wasn't for my mom playing grey's anatomy back home 24/7 i might've looked stupid right about now.

"Aight let's play doctor.." i sigh grabbing a table cloth shoving it under Ayos dumbass mask.

"Aight nigga this shit finna hurt" i whisper Looking down at him even tho he probably couldn't hear me.

"W-what can i-i do to helpp." Teo says sneaking behind me.

"For starters you could tell me what the Hell happened." I yell back at him while digging through the wound.

"L-last time we talked h-he said Mariah sent him to go investigate at the Beerbongs & Bentleys night club downtown." He says stuttering while i was digging the bullet out.

"I F-found him on the floor n-next to our safe-h-houseee" He says crying out the words, not even paying attention to the snot dripping down his nose.