12. "The dumb bitch JUMPED out"

A/N: Hey guys sooo i meant to update like 2345667 days ago but what had happened was...ok I'm not even gonna come up with an excuse 😔 it's just I've been enjoying this album Nicki dropped plus i have a spam page and ughh I'm bout to start a job😨😩

Truly sorry for the wait😭😭

Do u forgive me??😥

But anyways have y'all heard the album? What's your favorite song, mine is good Form 😻😻

Hope you enjoy and have a good day 💕

Taymor.

It's been about 7 days since i went to the hospital and a nigga was in a mood not gonna lie.

I didn't have the responsibility of moving dope anymore and have stayed in my dump of an apartment ever since.

I was already depressed because of Remy and finding out Nahmir lied to me made it even worse.

Rolling around in my mess of a bed i groaned as i reached for my phone.

Looking at my blank lock screen i realized it was 9 am. suddenly getting hungry i forced myself up and went to the kitchen.

Walking on the cold tile floor i opened up my fridge to disappointment as i realized a nigga hasn't went shopping in a while.

All that was left in there was some expired milk and a half eaten apple.

"Great." I mentally face palmed. I was really hungry too i sighed at myself.

Picking up my phone i thought I'd try to see if Danielle was still around to buy me some food.

I didn't know what she been up to ever since Mariah got arrested. She was pretty happy cause she didn't have to deal with her anymore and the last time we talked was when we both first visited Nahmir or 'Nick' as she called him at the hospital.

Meanwhile Slim was nowhere to be found and thing 1 and thing 2 were out buying out strip clubs and doing whatever with all that money they got.

TayK💥🔫: Buy me food.

I didn't bother askin nice.

Bhad Bhabie💋🖕🏻💸: is typing...
Feeling her get ready to cuss me out i followed up the text

Tayk💥🔫: please

Bhad Bhabie💋🖕🏻💸: *read*

"Bitch." I rolled my eyes.

Dragging myself to my couch i turned on the TV to distract myself.

It landed on where i previously left off and was in the middle of a Power episode.

"Raina you dumb as hell." I yelled at my screen.

Of course her dumb self just had to go sneaking around and get shot at, i rolled my eyes. I'm not even mad she got killed, she was ugly anyways. I mentally shrugged.

Finishing the rest of the episode i yawned too tired to bother going to the next episode. I was bout to stop watching it to be honest, 50 ruins the show for me.

Rolling on my back i stared at the ceiling. I just felt so numb.

It's not the fact that he cheated, but lied about it. I think i might just be done and go back to fucking hoes like i did before i got into juvie. I groaned pushing my eyebrows together.

Picking up my phone i decided to go on Spotify and click on my 'sad nigga hours' playlist.

It mostly consisted of drake, Eminem and Chris Brown.