𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫

Kim Namjoon stood silently as he held the broken toy in his hands

Kim Namjoon stood silently as he held the broken toy in his hands. Guilt flooded his system, this was the fifth toy he's broken this week alone. Namjoon was having a mental battle; should he hide this toy or tell his parents he broke it.

Byun Jia the house maid notice Namjoons still figure, she approached him and saw the broken toy. She let out a small sigh, "Namjoon you need to be more mindful of your things." She lightly scolded.

Namjoon turned to her, "Noona please don't tell Appa." He desperately told her.

Jia chuckled at his distressed face, "Okay make sure to hide it well then." She patted his head.

Namjoon let out a dimple grin as he nodded his head.

The front door was bursted open as Namjoon's mother rushed in holding her husband with Hoseok's father helping her out. Red blood splattered on the floor as they dragged his father to the couch.

Jia let out a scream of shock and quickly covered Namjoons eyes but it was too late. He saw and heard things a 12 year old shouldn't have.

Namjoon stared at the couch with a blank face, he was now 15 and ready to be assessed by his father if he was good enough to take over the empire he has built. If he passes the test then he will start his own gang with the sons of his fathers friends.

Nerves were building up Jia saw this and placed a hand on his shoulders, "Don't be nervous you'll do well. My goodness when did you get this tall Joon." She stated jokingly as Namjoon was slightly taller than her.

This made Namjoon laugh he was thankful she was trying to cheer him up.

"Jia come here and clean the tables." Sohee the head maid told Jia in a demanding tone.

Namjoon tilted his head at Sohee's voice frowning that Jia has to leave.

Jia sighed softly, "Coming. Tell me how it goes fighting." She told Namjoon with a smile and ran to the kitchen.

Namjoon blinked and heard his father call him from the back so he ran not wanting to make his father wait.

Sohee slapped Jia, "Don't speak to young master Kim so casually. You're just a maid not a member of the family." Sohee spat at the trembling Jia.

She was only 22 and has been working in the Kims house for about three years. Jia knew she wasn't from a high status but she just wanted to cheer up Namjoon.

"Sohee." A high authority voice called the woman making her freeze with her hand mid air. She turned and faced Mrs.Kim with fear. "Come with me and Jia take a break today." She told Jia with apologetic eyes.

Namjoon smirked as he stood next to his mother he had a feeling that woman wasn't good news.