Anniversary Gift( part 7)

Start from the beginning

" I can't stay without you annika but I will learn for your happiness" Shivaay whispered to himself.

" you said something? " annika asked.
" I can't stay without you but you can right! So it's final, I am leaving after 2 days" Shivaay walked away to avoid any further discussions.
" I can't stay without you but you can" his words rang in her ears.
" has he gone mad, what does he thinks that I can stay without him,  let me go n take his class" annika started to leave just when chachi held her hand.

" Annika, I need to talk to you" chachi said.
" I dont want to talk to you" annika ignored chachi and started to leave.
" Annika it's really important, it's about shivaay please listen" annika stopped hearing shivaay's name.
" Now what accusation you have put on my husband ha, whatever you did yesterday was more than enough, I won't stand a single word against him" annika spoke with anger in her eyes.

" beta, we have a confession to make" it was chacha who spoke this time. " Please hear us out completely and then whatever decision you take will be final for us. We are really ashamed to say but we both were the people who left you and gauri on the temple steps"
Annika looked at chacha and unknowingly tears formed in her eyes. Her whole life struggles flashed in front of her eyes.

" you left us there" annika said in broken voice " were...were we so bad that you left us. I got seperated from my chutki for yea... Years just cause of you. how could you do this? " annika started to leave again. The things which she heard right now were too much for her to take and she just needed her shivaay right now, to console her! She won't drop her tears here, she can just do that in front of shivaay as she knows he will be there to wipe them.
" beta please listen to us once" annika stopped hearing chacha's voice which sounded exactly like her father.
" we were really scared, scared of getting defamed cause of the allegations on your father.  today we will be completely honest to you. We came here just cause we came to know that you are The shivaay Singh oberoi's wife, we came here with the greed to get some part of his property. That's why we planned to seperate you and shivaay so that you get his property In alimony and we can take it later"  Annika looked at him with blood shot eyes.
" but it's not even needed as his property is already In annikas name" chachi said and bit her tongue as shivaay had asked not to reveal this to annika.
" What..shivaay's property in my name, how do you know?" annika surprisingly asked.
" Ha beta, yesterday shivaay came to us to apologize for your behaviour towards us. He assured us for your money security " tears started fall from annika's eyes now.  " that man loves you a lot beta, he loves you to death. We can't do the sin of snatching your happiness again so we thought to inform you that shivaay's talk appeared very strange yesterday, it seemed like he would leave you . And today when he announced about his trip,  we became sure that's what he meant  when he said that he will make you realise that your happiness is without him.  Please stop him beta. All this is happening because of us,  we will die out of guilt if you and especially he suffers cause of us. No one has ever respected us the way he did " chacha chachi caressed annika's face and left.

Anger had reached the maximum level for annika now. Yesterday, when shivaay talked stupid nonsense, annika controlled herself just s that his pain doesn't increase but now the volcano was about to burst.
" what does that bagadbilla think of himself! I am just gonna go slap him and get his brains back!" Annika screamed n rushed towards her room.

" Shivaay" she screamed while opening the door harshly. She was shocked to see the room empty.
" oh so the super smart bagadbilla is practicing to stay away from me haina! Let me go to his office and take his class..wait a minute, why should I go n stop him! Did he confront me before taking a decision for both of us. He wants to go right, ok I won't stop him" Annika said with a determined look.

Annika reached the dinner table where everyone had gathered to have dinner.
" dadi let's wait for 5-10 minutes, shivaay must be coming back soon" annika said
" beta didn't he tell you, he is staying back at office today as he has some really important work" dadi replied.