"Wow." I was now staring at the sky full of stars. It was breath taking. "I've never seen so much stars like this."

"I come here whenever I want some time to myself." He said and I looked at him to see him sitting on the hood of his Rosa. He tugged my hand to sit beside him.

"You know that its your baby Rosa, right?" I asked with a smirk.

"Don't remind me." He chuckled and help me climb up the hood.

I cross my legs and look up the beautiful sky. "It's beautiful." I whispered.

"It sure is." I glanced at him to see him looking at me. I quickly look down on my hands as I felt myself blushing.

"So ahhh what do you want to talk about?" I asked changing the subject.

He straightened up then gazed at me with those green eyes. "How are you?"

I was taken aback by his question and let out a small chuckle. "I'm fine. I guess." I gave him a small smile. "Thanks for asking."

"Why did you skip the school whole week?" He fired again.

I sighed. I knew this was coming.

"I just wanted some time to myself. That phone....it was just so important to me. It was the last gift I got from my dad. And now it's broken. And I was just so shocked to see Logan act like that. I know I've not known them long but I just didn't expect this from him. I know students will call me crazy to cry over some old phone. But it was not just some phone it wa-"

"Shhh...I understand. And you're not crazy for crying over it. And if anyone calls you that, leave em to me. Or maybe Isaac. If I'm great then he's awesome with fist." He chuckled making me laugh. "But don't tell him that."

We both sat quietly after the laughter died down. It was peaceful. And I immediately fell in love with this place.

"So....uhhh...you're boyfriend. Were you able to talk to him?" He asked with some edge in his voice, making my eyes wide.

"My what?!"

"Boyfriend. The one who called you." He said with grimace.

"He's not my boyfriend." I rolled my eyes.

"But he called you 'baby girl'!"

"Well Ace calls me baby cakes. Does that make him my boyfriend too?" I raised a brow.

"No." He mumbled like a child. "But who is he?"

"He's my childhood friend from London. He always calls me baby girl because he is four years older then me." I explained.

"Oh." He breathed out.

"Yeah. OH." I mocked him.

He was quite again. So was I. We were both sitting in silence. Enjoying the cool atmosphere surrounding us.

"So he's not your boyfriend?"

"I didn't knew that I spoke Russian." I glared at him. But then my expression turned into confuse one. "Are yo-you jealous?"

His eyes widened. "What?! No!"

"You're not?" I asked with a slight disappointment.

He cocked a brow. "You sound disappointed?"

I shook my head. "I'm not. Why would I? It's not like you'll go for a girl like me. Plain and simple. Girls like Madison are your type. Tall, beautiful and smart."

"Madison and smart?" He snorted making me laugh.

"Okay....Madison is not a best example of smart but you get the point, right? I'm not smart. I'm clumsy as hell. Nobody wants to be with me. And I guess you're not an exception."

"You're stupid as fuCk. Do you really wanna know my type? I'll prefer a certain clumsy over anyone, with blonde hair and amazing blue eyes. Even if she's not smart. But she's beautiful inside and out." He whispered looking in my eyes.

His face was inches away from me. He looked into my eyes then to my lips.

I looked at his green eyes which were shining under the moonlight then at his lips. I took a deep breath as I felt heat creep up my face.

"So Natalya, will you go on a date with me?" He asked making my eyes widen. "Everything's real this time. No bet. No challenge."

"I....uhhh...I'll-"

"I fuCking get it. You don't want to fuCking go out with me. Yup that's fine. I mean even I wouldn't go with me after everything I've done to you. Its absolutely fuCking fin-"

"You're rumbling. And yes. I'll go on a date with you." I said cutting him off, with a smile.

"I know. And its ok-wait! What?! You'll go on a date with me?!" He jumped on the ground from the hood of his Rosa, with excitement.

"Yeah." I laughed at his childish behaviour. He resembled a kid in a candy store.

"I thought you wouldn't go out with me." He sat back beside me and faced me. "But fuCk yeah! You said yes!"

"You look like Ace you know." I laughed at him. "How can you be so happy about it?"

"What's there not to be happy about. You said yes. I've been fuCking dying to ask you out since you fell on my lap, the first day of school." I gave him a wide eyes. "Don't look at me like that. I was so fuCking jealous when I saw you with Grayson then the twins. I was even jealous of Ace oh and Isaac. I was fuCking jealous of everyone! Like everyone was fuCking talking to you but I was not able to. And I had to pretend to not like you. I wanted to kill Nick the diCk because I wanted to take you out. Even if it was not your first date." He whispered gazing at me.

"Well your wish come true. You're taking me on my first date." I giggled, making him frown in confusion.

"First date? But didn't you went on a date before even going on a date with Nick the diCk?"

I shook my head. "I wouldn't say it a date. I went on a date with my friend to make his ex jealous."

His lips formed in a grin, showing me his huge dimples. "So I'm going to be your real first date?"

"Yeah." I smiled, shyly.

"Your smile is so beautiful." He whispered smiling at me. I looked away as I felt myself flush. He turned my face back to him, holding my chin. I looked into his eyes which were radiating happiness. "Don't ever turn away from me. You look so fuCking adorable when you blush. And I just want to.....kiss you. Can I?" He looked in my eyes then my lips.

My breath hitched as I copied his movement. Then slightly nodded my head.

He leaned down, his lips hovering over mine. And oh so slowly, he captured my lips in his velvet ones. Butterflies? No. The whole zoo was running in my stomach.

I closed my eyes as he brought his hands and cupped my face. He continued to kiss me slowly and gently.

His lips feel perfect against mine. The kiss was gentle, sweet and filled with passion. I would've never expected my first kiss to be under the blanket of stars with someone like Darius.

I don't ever want to change a thing about this moment. Perfect. Just perfect.

We pulled away and rested our foreheads against each other. I opened my eyes to see him smiling at me. I smiled back.

"It was amazing." I breathed out.

"Best in my entire seventeen years." I blushed harder as he said that. He pecked my nose before jumping off the hood.

"C'mon lets get out from here or I would want to do things you're definitely not ready for." He winked before helping me climb down. I chuckled shaking my head.

"Pervert."

"Hey! You cannot blame me! Your lips they're so fuCking non resistable." I laughed before climbing in the car.

"I fuCking love it when you're laughing because of me." He smiled at me.

"Stop. That's bloody cheesy." He rolled his eyes before starting the car.

"I'm trying to be fuCking romantic." He grumbled making me throw my head back in laughter.

~~•~~