To top it off, my wolf isolated herself and hadn't contacted me for over a week. A wolf needs to remain in contact with other wolves and live amongst a pack to remain healthy. Neither of which were being observed by me. Therefore, it didn't come as a shock when I felt her shut off. However, her presence was always felt in the back of my mind or whenever I dreamt about him or his wolf.

For an entire week, I was having extremely visual dreams about Ethan and his wolf. Dreams which were making it very difficult for me to control my sexual yearnings. The nights became even worse when I started to sweat profusely, draining my entire bed. One night, I had to call room service after every half an hour for a new sheet. I went through four sheets in a span of two hours. The hotel management must think I've lost my mind.

I couldn't exactly pinpoint what was happening as I had never felt this sensation before. However, my query was answered when I felt my wolf trying to shift involuntarily at one particular night.

That day, my body seemed to go in some sort of a trance. It felt as if I was entering another realm, waves of warm energy radiating off me. At first everything was a blur, just the feeling of me floating gently in the air. A few seconds passed when I felt something switch around my surroundings. I felt more hot, awake...ready.

Then he came, wearing absolutely nothing, eyes as black as coal, emitting powerful waves of lust and desire. He looked so strong, so powerful and so beautiful. The delicious look he gave me brought chills down my spine. He slowly walked towards me, raised his hand and brushed my hair away from my face.

"Il mio Vivian, ho cercato per così tanto tempo..." (My Vivian, I've searched so long for you) he softly whispered in my ear, placing a gentle, but needy kiss on my neck. "Luce della mia anima." (Light of my soul)

His hands made their way to my hips, gripping them tightly to hold me in one place. His touch left me speechless, goosebumps forming everywhere on my body. I couldn't move. That's when I realized the lack of clothing on me as well.

With his hands, he roughly pulled me against him, letting me feel his naked skin, his hardness. Slowly, he moved his hands upwards and weaved them inside my hair. The grip tightened as he suddenly fisted them, using it to tilt my head upwards. His lips forcefully crashed against mine, as if trying to flatten and destroy my mouth. It was a rough kiss, full of passion and fierceness. He hungrily pushed my mouth open, devouring every inch of mouth, letting his tongue explore the undiscovered territory. I retaliated by battling back with his tongue, both of us trying to take control.

"La tua bocca mi fa impazzire," he whispered against my mouth. (Your mouth drives me crazy)

The warm sensation radiating from my body tripled. My skin was on fire. It felt as if I was standing right in front of the sun. I felt my wolf taking charge of my body, trying to claw her way out.

That's when it hit me -

- It was heat.

I was in heat.

My sleeping form woke up as the dream came to an abrupt end, much to my dismay. I couldn't let the heat take over me. Especially not in my wolf form.

I immediately got off my bed and tried to figure out ways to put an end to my suffering. The first thing that popped into my mind was to take an ice cold shower. Unfortunately for me, it didn't work. The tormenting desire was still up and running, increasing its pace after every minute. I also opted to sleep in an ice cold bath to calm myself but to no avail. It didn't help.

Nothing was helping me.

The only solution was sex.

Sex. Sex. Sex.