Chapter 55: Explode

ابدأ من البداية

I mirrored her reaction. "Absolutely."

Kung meron man akong namana kay Mommy iyon ay ang pagiging perfectionist, we want everything perfect and arranged properly. And just like her I love impressing everyone specially my family.

**

A suited oldman approached us with warm smile and appreciation upon entering the high-end restaurant. He recognized us instantly and lead us to the room I reserved for my family. Tilting my head upward, a small smile crept on my lips upon seeing the spiral chandelier. The place was very modern, very welcoming and extravagant. This was located at the 21'th floor of K Building, the city view was incredibly mesmerizing making you feel that it was worth it to be here.

"This way, Ma'am."

The oldman opened the door for us, I held my breath when I was greeted by a presidential-type room. Crystal chandelier, expensive paintings, luxurious vibe and eight seater dining table.

"Do you have any thing to add here Ma'am?" he asked politely.

Tumingin ako kay Mommy para sa opinion niya. She shake her head and smile at the guy. "I think this is perfect. Thank you."

He smiled and bowed. After he left and promised to bring us some wine, I cannot help but to voice out my appreciation for this place. Kitang-kitang dito ang city lights.

"This is amazing. The hundred-thousand bill was worth it."

Mom chuckled, pulling some chair and sat while checking her phone. "I cannot contact your sister. I asked her to drop to Gyro's school to pick him up. Do you think she won't mind it?" she asked raising her gaze at me.

I wasn't able to answer her immediately when the door opened and Dad came inside wearing his white sleeve shirt, black pants and black designer shoes. His guards stayed outside giving us some private moment.

"Hi." He made a beeline towards Mom who lit up upon seeing him. Raising to her feet, she welcomed him by kissing his lips.

I grimaced and awkwardly avert my gaze when they kiss like they are on a kissing war. It was too noisy and sloppy and.. gross!

"I love you, honey."

"I love you too. Hey, sweetheart." Finally, Dad noticed me.

A small smile plastered on my face as my cheeks still red. Simula noong magkabalikan sila ay halos hindi na sila mahiwalay sa isa't isa, they yearn each other even if they only separated for an hour. Halos manood na rin kami ng live porno sa t'wing nagkikita sila, bawat minuto hindi sila nagpapalampas kahit may mga audience pa silang nakikita.

"Hi Dad. How's work?" I asked.

"Stressful as always" he answered with a heavy sighed. "Anyway, aren't the kids supposed to be here as well as your grandparents?" looking at his wrist watch, his brows furrowed as he gave me a curious look. "Where's your sister?"

I shrugged my shoulders. I haven't contacted South and I don't see her these past few days. Kahit naman sa bahay siya nakatira ay palagi naman siyang wala, she's either on her school hanging out with her friends or dating her boyfriend. Tinawagan ko lang siya kanina para sabihing may magdidinner kaming lahat sa labas. I didn't got a response but sure she heard me.

"I called the guards and they said Nanang ang Tatang already left the house an hour ago."

We both turn to Mom with the same emotionless face. From the corner of my eye I saw Dad took a deep breath and placed his both hands on his waist.