Chapter 16

I showed up to the funeral because I wanted to say good bye. I couldn't care about what anyone would think of me. I wanted to be there. I stood behind people because there was quite a few people there. When the service ended I headed to where Nathan was buried. I stood there looking at his grave that said "Will never be forgotten" I tear fell from my eye. "Nathan I never wanted you to do this. I just wanted to let you know I won't ever forget you." I sat down on the grass. "I'm going to miss you but in my heart I know we weren't meant to be together. People come into other peoples lives for a reason and I don't know what the true reason for us but I know that I've learned a lot and I will never ever forget you." Nathan I love you. And I'm sorry you took your life because you didn't have to. I really thought you'd like to have this here". I placed the memory book I made for him on his grave. I Got up and walked away. But before I did I said "Goodbye Nathan".

I'll always have the memories we shared. And my story will go one. Sadly without Nathan but I guess people grow from the mistakes they make. Mistake number 15 (Never fall for the bad boy).

----------------The End-----------------

-Thank you for reading! And supporting my first ever story! Till the next one -Brittany xx