Chapter 3

We started talking right away. There was absolutely no awkwardness at all and that's what I was most worried of. We talked about volleyball, school and how good he played tonight. He was absolutely the nicest. I was sitting forward but was facing him the whole time we talk and well he was trying to be cool and was rocking the one arm on the steering wheel. When I got into his car he was listening to some type of rap music but I saw him turn it down when we were talking so that made me feel like he actually wanted to hear me talk. He looked so good for someone that just played volleyball like he was so hot and I sitting a couple centimetres away from the hottest guy I've ever seen.

The school was about 15 minutes away from my house so we had a lot of time to talk and we laughed a lot during those 15 minutes. It felt like we knew each other for years because every time I thought there was going to be an awkward pause there wasn't because he would say something or I would and it just flowed.

I told him sorta where my house was because I didn't really want him to know where I live so I told him to drop me off at the gas station by place because it was confusing to get to my house. At first he was hesitant but then he was asking me if I was sure, but I told him yes and don't worry about me because I'd be fine.

When I could see the gas station coming up I was really sad because it was just so much fun getting to talk to him face to face. When he pulled into parking spot I began to thank him for the ride but he cut me off. He said to me "Don't leave just yet". I was so confused on what he meant by that because I didn't think a hot guy want to keep talking to me. We continued to talk. I knew he knew that I was nervous but he knew exactly what to say to me to make me not nervous. I asked him if his mom or dad would worry were he was but he said that they could care less and that's when he put his hand on my upper thigh. I tensed up but he said "hey don't worry". I began to grab my stuff when he said that I'd have to do him a favour first. I began to ask what it was when he leaned in towards me and kissed me. His lips were prefect and oh so soft. He made me go compleatly numb because soon after we kissed we began to make out. I pulled away and began to panic because I just kissed a guy that had a girlfriend but he said he was planning to break up with her so what ever happens won't be a big deal. Mistake number 4 ( if they say "planing to", usually they don't "plan to") I should have known but I thought we had something so we continued to making out and he unzipped my hoodie and I pulled off his shirt but right there I stopped myself. I didn't want this to go any farther and I told him I had to go. He said that I was a tease and that I'd never have this chance again but I told him maybe next time, grabbed my hoodie and purse and winked at him. I started to walk away and he pulled up beside me and said he was looking forward to the next time we hang out and said he'd text me later. We both said bye and I continued to walk home.

I got home and somehow my mom didn't notice that I didn't get dropped off by my friend because she was in the basement and I walked in and said I was going for a shower then going to bed and she said "okay goodnight honey!" I walked in my room shut the door and called all my friends to tell them what happened and not soon after I got a text from Nathan saying "did you get home safe?" We texted the whole night and we planned on seeing each other on the weekend. I finally sent him that I was going to bed and he sent me " goodnight babe, hope you have a good sleep. Don't dream of me too much ;) jk night beautiful! Oh btw I have a surprise for you tom!" I almost died there from his text but the adrenaline of that night kept me up but I was looking forward to his surprise!

~hope you liked it! -Brittany~