Chapter 9

His house was decorated with balloons and normal party stuff. The inside was also well decorated and had tables for food and drinks. His mom wasn't home and his sister was leaving for the night. We walked downstairs to put my bags in his room. I shut the door behind us and told him to sit on his bed. I think he though that this was going to lead somewhere when I told him to close his eyes and stick out his hands. I could see a little smirk slide across his face but he wasn't getting anything he was thinking of in that crazy head of his. I put the nicely wrapped gift box in his hand and told him to open it. He had to place it on his lap and then began to undo the wrapping. He slowly opened to box lid and saw what was inside it. It was a memory book with all the crazy fun things we did inside it. The first page started off with some of our first texts written everywhere. The second page was him playing volleyball and talking about the first time we met. And kissed. The memory book continued in logical order from past to present and included our drives to watch the sunsets, shopping trips and first time drinking alcohol. I could tell he liked it. The last pages were black because our story wasn't over yet. He got up and gave me a hug. He nuzzeled his head into my neck and told me how great this was. I stepped back and told him there was more to open. He went back and grabbed the box. He pulled out a Urban outfitters gift card. With the amount of $200. He was stunned and automatically said he couldn't accept it but I told him it was technically a gift for the both of us like he said when he got me the Victoria secret gift card. He grabbed me and lifted me off my feet. He was so happy with his gift and kept thanking me and telling me how amazing this gift was. I was relived he liked it and then the doorbell rang. The first guest had arrived so we walked upstairs, Nathan grabbing my far side and we opened the door.

In about 10 minutes there had to have been over 50 people and in 30 there was 100! Crazy amount of teenagers all celebrating Nathan's birthday. A lot of them started drinking and in no time a lot were wasted. I stuck to my one drink Nathan got me and I walked around with him mingling with his friends and anyone he introduced me to. I kind of felt out of place. Like this wasn't me scene. Not all these populars. I would have much rather have been curled up reading a book at home but I was here. I was Nathan's new girlfriend so everyone had to know. I heard some dumb drunks saying stuff about Samantha but I didn't listen.

The night grew long it was about 3am and I was exausted! People had started to leave but Nathan said his friends could crash at his place. There was a bunch of other people passed out everywhere and anywhere. I was a little tipsy from the drinks I had over the night. Nathan and his friends were laughing and I could see one of them had some sort of pill in his hand. I walked over and set my drink down to wrap my arms around Nathan. They quickly changed the subject and Nathan took whatever his friend had in his hand and put it in his pocket. His friends were all planing either to go home or sleepover but I told Nathan I was tired so I was going to go chill in his room. He reached over to my drink and told me to cheers one more time for the amazing night so we all did and I finished whatever was left in my cup. I kissed him and walked away. I could hear his friends laughing in the background but I didn't understand why. Mistake number 9 (if you're ever at a party, never put your drink down) I was walking down the stairs to his bedroom when I started to feel super dizzy. I almost fell but I thankfully caught myself by leaning on the wall. I thought I was just drunk but I knew what drunk was and it wasn't what I was feeling right now. Everything started to go black and I quickly tried to get into Nathan's room. I made it to the bed but passed out as soon as I did.

I heard Nathan's door open. I could only open my eyes for a few seconds and everything was cloudy and dizzy still. Nathan pulled me more into his bed and started to take off my clothes one by one. I tried to say something but I couldn't. The words wouldn't come out of my mouth. After he undressed me he undressed himself and before he did anything I blacked out for the rest of the night.

Sorry for the short chapter but this one had to be short! -Brittany