Chapter 4

A surprise? A surprise! I was so excited to know what my surprise was. School went by so slow and when lunch came around I got a text from Nathan saying "come to the front of your school". So I did what the text told me. I told my friends what the text said and we all rushed to the front of the school.

Nathan was there. With his 2014 explorer. He was leaning against the car and had a smile on his face. I walked over to him worried about tripping or embarrassing myself. My friends stayed back all whispering and watching what was going to happen. I waked up to him normally and we began to talk. He said he was going to take me for a drive if that was fine with me. I replied with yes, as long as I'm back before the end of lunch. He started to laugh and said "oh ya I forgot you were a good girl". And under his breath I heard "that will change" but I didn't put two and two together and soon enough he opened his car door for me, I got in and we were taking off. We drove randomly and he asked if he could go pick up something from his house. Mistake number 5 (if he doesn't tell you what it is he obviously has something else in mind) I smiled and told him sure. He leaned over and grabbed my hand. Our hands fit perfectly together and he made me feel all warm and cozy inside. We pulled into a long drive way that lead up to a huge house. It was absolutely beautiful! He had said that we had arrived and told me to come on in. Me being dumb I hopped out of his car and followed right beside him with our hands still locked together. He unlocked the door and and guided me inside. He shut the door behide us and turned around and pushed me against the door. We started to make out and he put his hand on my butt insisting me to hop up and wrap my legs around him. So I did! He brought me to his front rooms couch and pushed the pillows out of the way. He took off my cardigan and pulled my shirt off like he had done it before which I knew he probably had. I lifted his shirt over his head. Our kisses were hot and tender. And I saw him going for my belt but we were immediately interrupted when his sister walked down the stairs and screamed. She covered her eyes and tried to back pedal. I was so embarrassed but relieved because I didn't want to do what ever happens once he undid my belt. I grabbed my shirt and threw it back on while Nathan was yelling at his sister asking why she was at home and not at university. She said something like she was done for the day or it was canceled but I didn't hear her really because I was trying to find where my cardigan went. I tossed him his shirt and finally found my cardigan that was some how was at the door. Like how did it get over there? His sister said she was sorry and then asked what my name was. I responded with Bea. That's when she asked Nathan what happened to Samantha? I was confused why she cared about Nathan's ex but he looked at her and said that they had broken up. His sister didn't seem to care like he had a new girl every week. Honestly he probably did. His sister left and that's when he grabbed me and we kissed. I could tell he wanted to get back to what ever was going on before but it was ruined and I even told him that. He nodded in agreement and told me to follow him for my surprise.

I was excited to see if it was actually a surprise or if he wanted to go to his room, where his bed was, that people do things in.... But thankfully it wasn't that kind of surprise. It was a gift bag and a card. I opened the card and I read out "I know we haven't know each other for the longest time but you make me a better guy and I feel like I can be 100% with you! I can't explain it but you give me a feeling I can't find. Thanks babe xx" I leaned over to him and kissed him. He insisted that I opened this pretty pink bag. Inside was a box all wrapped up with a pretty pink bow. I slowly unwrapped the bow and opened the lid off the box. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder. I moved the tissue paper out of the way and saw a jewelry box and a pink gift card. I grabbed the gift card and saw it was for Victoria's Secret with the amount of $200. I looked at Nathan and asked if he was serious? He laughed and said yes. I started to say that I couldn't accept this gift but he said it was technically a gift for him too and winked at me. He then insisted I open the next gift and like a little kid on Christmas morning a grabbed the jewelry box and opened it and saw a pandora bracelet. It had one charm on it and it was pink and sparkly and I loved it. I knew I couldn't except this gift but he told me to not be silly and grabbed me and kissed me. I told him that I was so thankful and how much I loved it! He said that tomorrow when we hung out we'd go to Victoria's Secret. I nodded in agreement and I knew I had nothing to give him but a kiss so I pushed him on his bed and hopped right on top of him and we made out.

When 1pm came around I told him I had to go back to school so we broke our cuddle, he removed his had from my shirt and he grabbed his shirt that I don't even remember taking off. We walked up stairs and I slip on my boots. We walked out of his mansion of a house and headed back to school. We talked the whole time and he dropped me off at the front of the school where he gave me a kiss and told me he'd text me later. I nodded and thanked him one more time. I shut the car door and waved bye. He took off back to his school and I walked into mine not realizing I was being watched. I walked past some girls in my grade not thinking to much of it and went inside to find my friends.

I went to my locker and grabbed my binder from my locker when I was ambushed by those girls I saw walking in. They asked me how I knew Nathan and why I was in his car. I simply replied with he's my friend and walked away. I knew that wouldn't be the end of it but I put it aside because I wanted to show my friends my bracelet. All my friends thought it was pretty and I forgot to mention the gift card because they didn't need to know. My one friend Gina asked what we did and I just said nothing really, just talked and hung out. I also mentioned we made out and they all squealed like a pig because I was a good girl and until Nathan, I didn't have my first kiss.

The end of the day was boring. I wanted to be with Nathan. I didn't want to with him physically but I knew it was going to happen. We texted all night and then we decided to phone each other. He mentioned to me on the phone that his birthday was in a week. I already knew that because I've been counting down the days. I was worried to mention being intimate with him because I didn't want to sound like a loser but I told him I was okay buying lingerie but I wanted to wait on being intimate. I could tell in his voice he was disappointed but asked the maybe we do something fun on his birthday. I told him that I would think about it but I was tired and was going to go to bed so I'd talk to him tomorrow. He was so nice about it that he said good night babe can't wait to see you tomorrow. I love you beautiful and have a good sleep. Love was the only word I focused on. Love. He loved me. He said love. I needed to respond so I I said goodnight and I replied with I love you too. I hung up. Love!? I couldn't believe that I just told someone I loved them. Did I love Nathan? Or did I love the things he did?

Thanks for reading! -Brittany