Chapter 12

School flew by fast on Friday. After school I told my mom I was just going to hang with Ally. I really think that she was getting use to me not being home as much but she never said no so off I went. I decided to walk to Nathan's because it was a nice day and I can't have him always picking me up. He told me to text him when I left but he never replied. So I phoned him. It went straight to voicemail. I thought it was a bit odd and I began to worry a bit. I walked as fast as I could to his place and when I got there, there was a different car parked in the drive way. I've never seen it before. I knocked on the door. No answer. I twisted the door knob and to my surprise it was unlocked. I walked in not knowing what to expect. I heard noises coming from the basement and I could tell that Nathan was home but he wasn't alone. I walked down the basement stairs and walk towards his room. I didn't say nothing because I didn't know what was going on and I expected the worst. I slowly took a deep breath and knocked on his door. Not soon after I knew Nathan was for sure in his room but I knew he was not alone. He opened the door and to my surprise sitting on his bed was Samantha. Nathan was shirtless and I could tell Samantha was just getting her clothes on because her shirt was inside out And her sweater was all tangled. I knew right then and there, Nathan had cheated on me. I didn't know how to react. I wanted to break down but I didn't want to do it there. Instead I slapped Nathan right across his face. I called him a lot of really bad names and I almost wanted to beat the shit out of Samantha but I knew her looks were she had going for her so I didn't. Samantha walked out and left and then that's when I really took it out on Nathan. I didn't hold back one feeling and I even brought back up the whole sex thing. I yelled at him things like "Why would you lie to me?", "I hate you!" And "Are you only fucking her because I won't fuck you!?" He tried to grab my hand and calm me down but I had enough. I even mumbled under my breath "To think I was maybe actually going to do something with tonight". I started heading for the door when he said "Babe calm down, it was only one time. We can still do something fun". He grabbed my waist and shut the door. He began to push me towards his bed but I fought as hard as I could. I guess those stupid self defence classes we had in gym did nothing because before I knew it I was one his bed with Nathan on top of me. I didn't want this to happen again. He started grabbing at my clothes. I tried to fight, really I did, but he was just way to strong for me. Nathan words sent shivers up my spine because he said "How about we have sex and I won't tell your school, your mom and all your friends how much of a slut you are". To any normal person you'd think that was absolutely insane but when someone is on top of you and you can barley breath it sounded like the only deal I could make that would allow me to breath again. Mistake number 12 (nobody should ever pressure you to do something no matter what that situation is) I just wanted it to be over so I agreed and he began to force me to do things. I kept my eyes closed waiting for him to get off me. Finally after what felt like forever he got off and I could breath again.
He laid beside me as if he didn't just force me to have sex. Like it was all okay. That nothing happened and we were all okay. I wanted to get out so I jumped off and grab what ever clothes I was missing and ran. I ran up the stairs and straight into his mom. I fell on the floor and Nathan trailed behind me. I began to cry and told her what her son had did and how I was raped again by him but she felt so sympathy for me. Instead she laughed telling me how I was just some slut and she told me if I were to press charges she'd make sure my life would be a miserable hell. I didn't understand her but I got up and ran out the door. I wasn't compleatly naked but I still had to get my clothes on. That didn't matter to me because what did was getting as far away from Nathan as possible.
I finally got home and collapsed right in front of my mom who thought I was with Ally. Instead I was half naked crying on the floor.
-can't believe this story will be coming to a end soon! Thank for all the support! -Brittany xx