Hardships

It was another long day for Jungkook, another day of just working for experience and his boss giving him bullshit . "ugh" Jungkook groaned , he was sick and tired of living the way he was . Eviction notice in the mail , overdue stamped on every envelope on his side table . Jungkook was tired of staying in his broken down apartment one the worst block Seoul , everywhere you looked someone was either getting jumped , mugged , robbed , or even worse raped .

He sat on his couch letting himself sink into the cushions as he browsed his phone for more jobs . "Fuck!!" he yelled as his power went off out of no where , having no other choice he walked out his apartment into the violent neighborhood.

He walked out the door just to hear police sirens and people running from the police . Great he thought to himself as he looked for now hiring signs, while looking he felt a strange presence around him as if he was afraid of something . Using his wolf senses he heard someone following behind him and the scent of an alpha , the omega felt as if he was about to have a heart attack he was terrified .

The little omega tried to quicken his pace and tried to loose the alpha by turning into an alley but what he thought was a street . "There no use in run even if you tried i'd catch up with you" the alpha laughed as he cornered Jungkook. "Please stay away... please "the omega begged " It's okay all I want is a little fuck it will hurt a little but that's okay i'm sure you've taken plenty of cocks before." the alpha said confidently as he pushed Jungkook against the wall and grind his hips against him.

Jungkook felt his heartbeat quicken and he felt the alpha grind against him terrified, memories of the omega losing his virginity came to his mind . The omega felt tears fall down his face he hated this he felt so vulnerable as the alpha put hickeys down his neck ..... someone please save him the omega thought .

" Hey ..." a voice called out , feeling weak the omega blacked out

To be continued.....