|| C H A P T E R 26 ||

Start from the beginning

I followed Aj out the store. Coincidentally we parked right next to each other. Jasiah helped me load my bags into my truck. When we finished I bent down to his level.

"Thank you, such a gentleman," I then proceeded to give him a kiss on the cheek. He blushed and had a huge grin on his face. I laughed.

"Jasiah already getting the ladies," Aj laughed, "well we should be on our way. See you later?" He had already put Ryleigh and the groceries in his car, he came over and scooped up Jasiah.

"You should totally stop by," I started to get in my car.

"I will," he buckled up Jasiah in his car seat.

"See you later than."

"See you."

And with that I got in the car, buckled up, and drove away. I never asked him who's kids he's babysitting. Humph. Guess I'll have to ask later.

🦃🦃❤️❤️🥧🥧

"We actually pulled it off," Terra clapped her hands looking around the kitchen.

"We had five hours, enough time to cook a turkey and rely on other people to bring thing," Grace walked into the room.

Terra rolled her eyes, "who's all coming?"

"Dana, she's being stuffing, Jackie, she's bringing pies, Tyler, he's bringing drinks, and a few more insignificant people that are bring other things," Grace sat down at the kitchen island.

The kitchen island already had the turkey in the center and all we were waiting on was the side dishes. They should be here any minute.

Like clock work the door bell rang.

Terra and I looked at Grace who hadn't even looked up, "I'll get it don't worry," Grace rolled her eyes and got up.

Terra and I followed after her. Grace opened the door to reveal Dana and Jackie.

"Hey boo!" Dana spoke first. Of course she looked as flawless as always. Her hair is up in a high pony, and she wears a cream colored dress with a bright red puffer jacked.

"Grace you cut your hair! It's cute!" Jackie spoke next. The Latina got hair extensions so her jet black hair falls down past her waist.

"Thank you Thank you, " Grace moves to the side and let's the girls in, "you can get those next to the turkey," Grace refers to the big pan of dressing Dana holds and the four pies Jackie holds.

We all walk into the kitchen and wet everything accordingly. Soon more and more people show up. As more people showed up our dinner got bigger and bigger. Also to my surprise I knew most of the people seeing as they went to our school.

Aj was the last to show up. I had been the one to greet him. He fit right in with everyone seeing as how hard the people knew him and were patting him on the back and what not. He also brought brownies with pecans on top, I mean if this isn't winning then I don't know what is.

"Before we eat we should say grace or sum shit shouldn't we?" Terra asked just before we all were about to dig in, "I say we should let Grace say grace," Terra eyes along with everyone else's fall upon Grace.

She rolls her eyes, "must I?"

"You must. Go for it Grace," Jackie pushes her forward.

Grace sighs, "how do I even start it?" She asks.

A few people snicker, "dear Heavenly Father," I start for her and she looks at me.

"Right, dear Heavenly Father Thank you for this last minute meal that has brought all of us here together, um, and thank you for letting us make it this far ," she stops and everyone chimes in with a 'amen'.

We all then proceed to dig in. After getting a plate I find a seat next to Aj. He smiled at me as I sat down.

"Thanks for inviting me," he bit into his roll.

"Thanks for coming," I attempted to gracefully shovel some food in my mouth.

"Oh by the way, whose kids were those?" I asked after a few fork fills of food.

He turned and gave me a look. Oh no, I have something on my face don't I? I put my fork down and wiped my face then looked back at him. He didn't have any time to respond before the door bell rung. I looked around for Grace or Terra, but didn't see either or. They must still be in the kitchen.

"Let me get that," I told Aj before getting up. I went to the door and pulled it open.

"Hey Brooke."

I shut the doo a little bit so it wasn't open as wide, "umm hey what are you doing here?"

"I need to talk with Grace."

"I don't think so. It's best if you leave," I started to shut the door.

"Please Brooke. I need to explain myself," she prevented me from shutting the door by putting her her foot in the way.

"You don't need to explain yourself today. Try again tomorrow or not."

I watch her back up and put her hands up to her head. She sighed, "Brooke-" she didn't Finish before someone spoke from behind me.

"Hey who is it?" Terra.

"No one," I then proceeded to shut the door.

"Don't shut the door on me!" Bri pushed up against the door making me stumble back.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Terra came over, "what the fuck?!"

Bri rolls her eyes, "oh it's you."

"Yah it's fucking me! What the fuck are you doing here? Get off this property before I call the cops!" Terra stood in the door way yelling her head off. If we were in a cartoon steam would be coming out of her ears.

"Call the cops I know you have enough stuff in this house to get you arrested!" Bri stood close to Terra. They were nose an nose. Bri just smirked.

"Terra why the fuck are you yelling bro?" Grace came over laughing.

I yanked Terra away from the door by her elbow. Bri walked in pushing past Terra. Grace stood in place with an readable expression on her face. People started to gather.

"What are you doing here?" Grace crosses her arms.

"We need to talk."

"I don't think we need to. Can you please leave?"

"Hear me out, please," Bri carefully approached Grace.

Grace rolled her eyes, "fine outside."

"Thank you," Bri started to walk out.

Grace follow behind her. As she walked past Terra grabbed her elbow, "Don't, Grace."

"Its fine were just going to talk."

Feedback ?

Are Grace and Bri getting back Together?

Who's kids were with Aj?

Brooke and Aj?