d.w&s.w//please

"Please. Please don't make me to this." You beg, tears streaming down your face. 

"But Y/N this is the fun part!" Chuck says, resting a hand on your shoulder. 

The bloodied and battered Winchester brothers stand in front of you, the love of your life Sam to your right and his brother, your best friend, Dean to your left. In your hands you hold a pistol, Chuck forcing you to aim it at the brothers, him locking your arms and hands around the weapon with his power. 

"This is how it's supposed to end Y/N. You choosing. Your lover, or your best friend." He says.

"Chuck please. You can't." You sob.

"Oh I can't? Last time I checked, I'm God. I can do whatever the hell I want." He laughs manically. 

"Sammy..." You whisper.

"Y/N it's alright. I love you. Forever. Just close your eyes and do it." Sam says, tears falling down his face. 

"No Y/N. You and Sam need each other. I'll be okay." Dean says, his voice cracking.

"Y/N, save my brother." Sam says staring at you intensely. 

"Save your fiance." Dean says. 

"Y/N you have like a minute to decide before I decided to kill the both of them. Oh and you." Chuck says, sitting in a chair next to you, looking at his watch. 

"Chuck please don't make me do this! I love the both of them!" You say, completely hysterical by now. 

"All I hear is blah, blah, blah and not enough pew, pew, pew." He says, rolling his eyes. 

"Breathe Y/N. He'll kill you if you don't do this." Dean says 

"It will be okay. We understand baby." Sam says, smiling through his tears. 

"Thirty secondsss..." Chuck says in a sing song voice. 

"Please! PLEASE!" You scream, not able to see through your own tears. 

"Shh." Sam says, soothingly. 

"Y/N. Stop this. You know what to do." Dean says. 

"I can't!" You cry. 

"Ten..." Chuck says.

"No!" You scream. 

"Nine..." Chuck warns.

"You will be okay without me baby. You're strong." Sam says. 

"No Y/N. You and Sammy need each other. You guys are meant to be." Dean says. 

"Three...Two..." Chuck says, getting annoyed. 

"Y/N!" Sam shouts. 

 "I'm so sorry!" You wail. 

POW

A.N// This was super dark and I'm super sorry but I loved the idea. It came from spn_imagines_ms on Instagram so give them a follow!