d.w//love

You're sitting at the kitchen table doing some research for a case that you, Sam, and Dean are thinking about taking. Dean comes down the stairs, completely dressed up with the Impala keys in his hand. He looks amazing and you have to catch yourself staring at him before he does.

"You might wanna wipe that drool you got going there." Dean says chuckling. 

"Watch it asshat." You say.

He laughs and starts towards the door.

Where are you going?" You ask, genuinely interested. 

"Out." He says.

"Where dummy?" You chuckle.

"A bar. I haven't gotten laid in a while so thought I could give it a shot." He says and winks at you.

Your heart falls into your stomach and your eyes grow wide.

"O--Oh. Well um good luck I guess." You say quietly and turn your attention back to the laptop.

"Don't need it. Be back soon Sammy!" He shouts and leaves.

As soon as the door shuts you let your head fall into your hands. You knew he didn't see you the same way you saw him. You loved him and you couldn't deny it any longer. He way he makes you feel when he looks at you with those green eyes or smiles at you with his perfect teeth. The way his tongue runs over his perfect lips when he's concentrating or the way his head rolls back when he laughs. Everything about him is so perfect. God you wanted were his fingers on your skin and his lips on yours. You wanted nothing more than him. 

"Hey Y/N--woah are you okay?" Sam says, his voice filling with concern. 

You pick your head up and quickly wipe your tears away that you didn't even realize were there. 

"Oh yeah it's all good. This case is just exhausting." You say, and sniff. 

You try to lie but Sam can see right through you. 

"Y/N, what's wrong?" He asks, sitting down at the table with you. 

You close your eyes and let a few tears slip past. 

"Hey shh." He says, pulling you into a hug. 

You cry quietly into his chest, finally letting your feelings out that have built up for the past several years. 

"What's going on?" He asks, rubbing your back. 

You sit up and sniffle, wiping away the remaining tears on your face. 

"You can tell me." Sam says, taking your hand and squeezing it tightly. 

"Sammy...I love Dean." You whisper. 

His concern filled hazel eyes go soft and he smiles.

"I know. I've known for a while." He smiles. 

"Was it really that obvious?" You laugh halfheartedly. 

"Yeah kind of." He says.

"Sam he doesn't feel the same does he?" You say quietly.

"Y/N are you kidding? He is completely in love with you." He says.

You're completely and utterly shocked. 

"But what--what about--" You ask but he cuts you off.

"He's trying to make you jealous Y/N. He's not actually out screwing girls you know that right?" He says.

"How do you know?" You ask in disbelief. 

"I'm his brother. Trust me, I see the way he looks at you. I have never seen him look at a girl like that before." He says. 

"Really?" You say, your heart beginning to beat rapidly. 

"Really." He says. 

You jump into his arms and squeeze him tightly.

"Thank you Sammy." You mumble. 

He kisses the side of your head and squeezes you back. 

"Of course. You are the perfect person for my brother. You'll keep him in line." He chuckles.

"You know it." You say. 

He stands up and begins to walk away but turns around, tossing something to you. You catch it and realize he gave you the keys to his car. You look at him, shocked and he grins.

"Go get my brother." He says.

You nod and rush out the door, not caring what you looked like. You jump into Sam's car and race off, knowing exactly what bar Dean is at. You're gripping the steering wheel so tight that your knuckles are turning white. The closer you get to the bar, the more your heart is pounding and the more butterflies fill your stomach. You finally pull into the parking lot and you sit before going in. You debate whether or not you want to do this. Do you really want to walk in there and find Dean all over some girl that he just met? Do you want to have your heart shattered like that? You shake the thoughts from your head and get out of the car, making your way to the door. Music plays loudly from the inside and when you walk in, the smell of alcohol and smoke hits you like a ton of bricks. You push through the masses of bikers, businessmen and other bar goers that have had too much to drink, being whistled at every once in a while. You search desperately for him, looking for a flannel or brown leather jacket. Finally, you find him standing near a pool table, too close to a blonde bartender. A flash of anger runs through you and a are filled with a sudden rush of courage. You stomp over to him and grab him by the arm.

"What the--Y/N?" He says, shocked. 

You pull him away from the blonde who has an angry look on her face. You drag him towards an empty table at the back of the bar. You sit down and he sits across from you. 

"What the hell are you doing here Y/N?" He says.

"I need to talk to you." You say.

"You couldn't have waited until I got home? I was kind of in the middle of something." He says, gesturing to the girl who is still standing at the pool table with her arms crossed in front of her. 

"No. I couldn't." You say.

"Well? What?" He says, his eyes wide. 

"Dean I--I..." You begin to say but your voice falters.

He stares at you intently. You can't form the words you need.

"Well if you can't tell me, I'm going to get back to--" He says and begins to stand up.

"Dean I love you!" You blurt out. 

He stops dead in his tracks and sits back down with disbelief on his face. Tears fill your eyes and you look down. Dean reaches across the table and puts a finger under your chin, lifting your head up.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He says soothingly.

"I thought you wouldn't feel the same." You say, a tear falling down your cheek. 

He catches it with his thumb, wiping it away.

"Y/N why would you think that?" He says, shaking his head gently. 

"I--I don't know. You just go out all t--the time and find some girl to h--hook up with and I just thought..." You say.

"I have been waiting for you to tell me this since the day that I met you. I've been trying to get you to tell me by going out. I haven't hooked up with anyone." He says.

"Really?" You say, looking into his green eyes. 

"Yes." He says and smiles slightly. 

You wrap your hand around his and he smiles. 

"I love you Y/N."

A/N: This ending kinda sucked I'm sorry lol