A Quote and a Sneak Peek

Pierce, drunk, points at Rhys: That's my boyfriend suckers!

Rhys: Your husband, Pierce.

Pierce: My husband! Even better!

. . .

"HEY! We've been looking for you two!" That voice...

Both Rhys and Pierce looked behind them to see their group of friends including Ava. That voice was Ava, she was waving to them, waving for them to come over, a relieved smile on her face. Rhys stopped hugging Pierce, removing his hand that was running through his hair from it, however, he still had that hair tie in his hand, he'd give it back when they were out of the clear. Pierce quickly walked toward the others a relieved look on his face.

"It's good to see you two, we've been looking for you all over the place."

. . .

Pierce gave him a soft smile and pressed a kiss to Rhys's cheek, and stepped back into his room. "Thank you," He thanked and swiftly closed the door as he started to panic about what he just did, he just kissed Rhys on the cheek, oh gods, he could feel his face heating up and panic build up in his mind. Not to say Rhys wasn't dealing with anything different, a red blush covered his face from ear to ear, his mind in a panic state. Why had he done, does that mean he likes him, he asked himself, should have he kissed him back?

He could feel himself internally panicking and screaming.

Oh B O Y -

He had really done something, I guess morning will tell how it turns out.

. . .

The question is, should have he kissed him back? Or nah.